*CLOSED* Authenticate This HERMÈS Bag – READ 1st POST BEFORE SUBMITTING REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently we do not have an Hermes authenticator, you'll need to use a paid service.
Please do not ask in off topic threads for opinions or start new threads. Thanks!

Please note there is no chatting allowed on this thread.

All authenticators are volunteers and may choose to answer posts or not as they individually see fit. For guidelines on what/how to post look at the beginning of this thread.

If you find your post ignored it may be for any reason

'bumping', 'begging' or have a hissy fit will not help
'Barking' when others try to help you will not help
Playing the 'unfair' card will not help.

If reg. members see a post that does not qualify for help you are of course free to prompt the poster (or ignore) but do not get drawn into an argument.

If you find posters rude or breaking tPF rules please report.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping you all can help me out. I'm an e-commerce supervisor for Goodwill Inudstries and one of our stores received this purse as a donation and have sent it to me to be sold on our website ShopGoodwill.com. We have to authenticate high end purses before we can sell them and a local Hermes store suggested this website to us.

I understand you typically do not authenticate for sellers but was hoping you would make an exception for us as 87 cent of every dollar we generate goes back into our community to help people find jobs.

There are a few problems with the bag. One is the zipper is broken, the shoulder strap clasp is broken, and it is missing the key.

The lock number is 121.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 1,326
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 1,332
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 1,337