*CLOSED* Authenticate This HERMÈS Bag – READ 1st POST BEFORE SUBMITTING REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently we do not have an Hermes authenticator, you'll need to use a paid service.
Please do not ask in off topic threads for opinions or start new threads. Thanks!

Please note there is no chatting allowed on this thread.

All authenticators are volunteers and may choose to answer posts or not as they individually see fit. For guidelines on what/how to post look at the beginning of this thread.

If you find your post ignored it may be for any reason

'bumping', 'begging' or have a hissy fit will not help
'Barking' when others try to help you will not help
Playing the 'unfair' card will not help.

If reg. members see a post that does not qualify for help you are of course free to prompt the poster (or ignore) but do not get drawn into an argument.

If you find posters rude or breaking tPF rules please report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ladies

Please help me authenticate this Jige clutch if you don't mind

Item: Jige GM
Listing number: d142056130
Seller: d142056130
Link: http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d142056130
(Sorry it's Japanese site)
Comments if any: I have tried to request more photos but still awaiting for it

Even though there are few pictures, I believe this is authentic and courchevel. I think the price is a little high. I don't know how you intend to pay for it, but if you use Buyee, don't forget to add the extra costs.

IMO it it far too much and when I see straps that are so off the color of the bag, I would not even consider it. Honestly, I understand a worn look and that you don't have to worry about carrying the bag, but in this case and at this price..... I don't think the seller would consider the amount that I think it is worth.

You have really high standard for buying a pre-owned Hermes, GraceKelly! But it is better for us (including our wallet and our retirement funds) to have as high standard as yours. You have saved me several times these past months! Thank you!!:smile:

Even though there are few pictures, I believe this is authentic and courchevel. I think the price is a little high. I don't know how you intend to pay for it, but if you use Buyee, don't forget to add the extra costs.

Thank you. Another TPFer told me the price it's a bit too high. However the one in US which are older and worst condition is even more. I have been waiting for this bag for a long period. So I may need to get it. Thank you so much though.

You have really high standard for buying a pre-owned Hermes, GraceKelly! But it is better for us (including our wallet and our retirement funds) to have as high standard as yours. You have saved me several times these past months! Thank you!!:smile:

Thank you, I think LOL! I do feel that when you are paying these high prices, certain things are not acceptable. I can live with some leather marks, scratches, the need for re-coloring corners or restitching via the Hermes Spa, but staining and color/leather changes that can not be reversed are just unacceptable.

Hermes is Warped Price World IMO. We start to think that 8k for a bag is an OK price vs 14k at the reseller market. It is still a lot of money and the piece should look decent!

Thank you. Rant Over!

Can I get your opinion on the authenticity of this bag and condition (Will that bend at the bottom sides of the bag go away if stuffed properly)? Thanks!

Item: Kelly 35 Fjord
Listing: N/A
Seller: Fashionphilehttp://myworld.ebay.com/wonderlandbrand?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Link: http://www.fashionphile.com/HERMES-Fjord-Kelly-35-Noir-Black-38724#
Looks authentic. That is the natural look of this bag. You like the slouch or you don't. It will not really change with stuffing. A purse insert will fill it out more, but it will always be lurking there. I think it is quite a lovely bag, but if your eye doesn't like it, pass. I freely admit that it took me a long time to appreciate the slouchy look and now I just love it. Fjord is a great leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.