Authenticate this Hermes **BAG** Archived 07/31/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure who your private seller is but most of these pictures come from Luxury Zurich. The blindstamp pictures were taken from elsewhere. These are stolen pictures and your seller cannot have this bag in their possession, unless they ARE Luxury Zurich. This is exactly why we like to know the details of a "private sale".

Agreed "Private sale" can mean anything. When nothing at all is known about the provenance or the source of a bag, authenticators are left to wonder whether this is from a decent source...a creep on a street corner...or, rarely, an actual seller knowingly bringing a fake to the forum to see if it will pass muster on the internet...

It helps the authenticators help you by asking for details about where the bags come from. With Mistikat's great eyes, she was able to ID the actual source of the images. If there is a disconnect--as in this case--you know the news is bad.

Knowing the context of the sale is really critical. Without context, any a
authentication can never really be complete.

firstly i wanna thank you both for your comments. i found this via facebook, he said he's located in paris xxx

does the item still available on luxury zurich?

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
firstly i wanna thank you both for your comments. i found this via facebook, he said he's located in paris xxx

does the item still available on luxury zurich?

thank you

Please do not post Facebook links here without the permission of the owner.

I SERIOUSLY think that as the potential buyer of this bag, why dont YOU contact Luxury Shops or look at their website and see if the bag is there.

This is the second time you have posted a bag with possible stolen photos, I think that you need to figure out a way to ask your sellers if the bag is in their possession, perhaps ask for a photo with a particular word or phrase written on a paper next to the bag???

Or, better yet, stick with reputable resellers to help you find your bag. Again, you can clink on the Reading Room link in my signature to help you.

Please do not post Facebook links here without the permission of the owner.

I SERIOUSLY think that as the potential buyer of this bag, why dont YOU contact Luxury Shops or look at their website and see if the bag is there.

This is the second time you have posted a bag with possible stolen photos, I think that you need to figure out a way to ask your sellers if the bag is in their possession, perhaps ask for a photo with a particular word or phrase written on a paper next to the bag???

Or, better yet, stick with reputable resellers to help you find your bag. Again, you can clink on the Reading Room link in my signature to help you.

Thanks, CB. I was about to post the same thing but you said it so much better than I would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.