ARCHIVE 12-10-17 Authenticate This HERMÈS Accessory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!!! The seller assured me it was authentic and he has good feedback even for high end things so I was starting to doubt myself.

You are welcome.
Yes, lots of sellers will say their item is authentic even if it's not. I saw immediately that this one was not authentic.
It's always buyer beware ;).
Also, you most probably won't be able to find an authentic alligator CDC for this price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sienna220
Seller updated his pictures and is still insisting it's authentic. Do you all still say it's a fake?

It's still as fake as the first batch with pictures. I don't understand, you come here to ask about authenticity, you receive an answer, and yet you are still doubting because seller insists it's authentic. There are so many red flags in this listing, even the price is not realistic for an alligator CDC. I was just trying to help, but now I see it has been sold anyway.
I hope it was not you who bought it, otherwise you just bought yourself a fake. And if you don't believe me, that's fine. Then I would recommend to use a paid service like bababebi for example, who is an expert in Hermès.
But I can tell you in advance, you are not going to hear a different opinion. A fake is a fake, and different pictures do not suddenly make a fake item authentic.

It's still as fake as the first batch with pictures. I don't understand, you come here to ask about authenticity, you receive an answer, and yet you are still doubting because seller insists it's authentic. There are so many red flags in this listing, even the price is not realistic for an alligator CDC. I was just trying to help, but now I see it has been sold anyway.
I hope it was not you who bought it, otherwise you just bought yourself a fake. And if you don't believe me, that's fine. Then I would recommend to use a paid service like bababebi for example, who is an expert in Hermès.
But I can tell you in advance, you are not going to hear a different opinion. A fake is a fake, and different pictures do not suddenly make a fake item authentic.

Nope. I didn't buy it. The seller was just so insistent that it was real, I thought maybe a camera angle could make it look fake. I ended up buying one from Ann's Fabulous Finds for 1600.

Attachments

• IMG_7346.JPG
    IMG_7346.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_7345.JPG
    IMG_7345.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_7344.JPG
    IMG_7344.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_7343.JPG
    IMG_7343.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_7342.JPG
    IMG_7342.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_7341.JPG
    IMG_7341.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 278
Nope. I didn't buy it. The seller was just so insistent that it was real, I thought maybe a camera angle could make it look fake. I ended up buying one from Ann's Fabulous Finds for 1600.

I am glad to hear that you bought one at a reputable reseller. Enjoy your new CDC!

Hi can you please help me authenticate this Hermes Collier de chein bracelet.

It's not an eBay listing but it's a listing from kijiji. I've attached the link here: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-jewelry-watch/city-of-toronto/hermes-bracelet/1214505249

I have attached pictures sent to me privately by the seller.

Can you please let me know if it's authentic?

Thank you :smile:

The one in the pics seller sent you is not authentic, and is different from the one in the pic that is used for the listing.

I'm hoping you might point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a Birkin and to the frank, I'm terrified of purchasing a fake.
Would you have any recommendation's as to who are the authentic sellers of these bags? Thank you so much.

View attachment 3554397 View attachment 3554395 View attachment 3554394 View attachment 3554393 Hi Chanel can you help me look at this I bought it in second hand shop
Item: Hermes double tour Kelly
Thanks you

Hi, please have a look at post #1 in this thread. We only authenticate items with a valid link, and only live sales,
For closed (private) sales, I would recommend an authentification service outside TPF like bababebi for example.

Please have a look at post #1 in this thread. There you can find some good advice which might help you with future purchases ;).
First of all, your seller has zero feedback...a red flag to start with. Then there is the price. If something looks too good to be true, it usually is most of the time.
The CDC in the listing is not authentic. There seems to be a batch out there of these fake CDC's that all have the same stamps.

I'm hoping you might point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a Birkin and to the frank, I'm terrified of purchasing a fake.
Would you have any recommendation's as to who are the authentic sellers of these bags? Thank you so much.

Hi! Welcome to PF :wave:.
The search for a Birkin is always exciting. However, this thread is about accessoires.
You might want to have a look at this thread, you can find lots of information in here:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...et-a-birkin-or-other-bag-reading-room.505926/
If you do a search on the forum, you'll find plenty information about resellers.
This thread might be helpful as well:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/discuss-hermes-resale-ebay-sellers.643531/
If you decide to buy from a reseller, I would definitely recommend to have the bag authenticated before buying ;).
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.