Authenticate This Gustto

crlrox said:
So I received this Baca yesterday, and after inspecting and comparing it to two of my friends' Bacas (both def authentic, purchased at Shopbop and Revolve) there are a number of distinct differences. My initial thought is that perhaps it is a weird production sample of some sort?? I do not believe it is fake because the leather feels and smells the same as one of my friend's Baca, even though these discrepancies are concerning....

1. Twisted strap...this is what initially made me think it was a defective sample of some sort rather than a fake.

2. No inner cell phone pocket...just one big pocket.

3. No leather trim around the zipper pocket...although I realize that some Bacas are also like this.

4. Inner leather label says, "MADE IN THE USA"...never seen this.

5. Main zipper has a YKK zipper.

6. Studs do not say Gustto on them, although again I have heard that some sample Gustto's are like this.

7. Leather piece with the ring attached at the top rather than the bottom....again some Baca's are like this I've read.

8. No seams running down the front and back of the bag....not made in leather panels. Bag as a whole seems smaller than the medium size.

Just an extra pic of the hanging tag:

Please share your thoughts!!!!! Thanks!

I just bought a brick baca sample bag and was wondering if it was real. It says designed in the USA

Just got a email back from luz. At Gustto she confirmed my red baca bag is authentic and is one of the first bags they produced. Praise God. If you guys ever get a bag and are concerned they are great. She sent me a zipper pull free of charge for my old Gustto baca bag( green) and said the red one was authentic. Doesn't have Gustto one any of the buttons and has a yellow zipper inside of the bag...and the tag says designed in the USA. Hope this helps some of you girls, who might own a baca bag...