Authenticate This Gustto

found it!
86aa_3.JPG

I think the Gustto's out in the replica market now is either the Baca and Parina. So I'm not sure.

Hi tonij! It looks authentic to me. The grain of the leather looks correct and the interior lining is correct for the new season. You might want to get a snapshot or two of the Gustto "buttons"

I just got a gustto off ebay and i think it's fake. the only other gustto i have is an older baca that i got off ebay before gustto became more popular (when i got the bag, i called gustto on the phone and they verbally authenticated it because i was wary that it was different than other bacas but they assured me it was real via my description and told me that they changed the lining several times and even the leather gustto tag, so i'm 99% sure the baca i have is real).
I just got this new bag today, and to my horror it wasn't nearly as soft (my baca practically melts on my shoulder, so soft and smushy!!) and makes an odd rubbery noise when it rubs against itself (while my baca is 100% silent). also the hardware doesn't seem very nice. if this is a new gustto, then their quality has seriously deteriorated! i'm just not sure because i've never seen a fake of this type of gustto...
I just wanted another owner's 2 cents before i asked for my money back from this ebay seller. the seller has 100% positive feedback and sells nothing but designer bags, but this seems to be the only gustto.
auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200200607369&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=010

my own photos:
My baca (warning, it is VERY worn/loved):
gusttobaca1.jpg

new bag:
gusttof1.jpg

gusttof2.jpg

gusttof3.jpg

please help me! i need to make a claim with the seller within 3 days :sad: thanks in advance for anyone who gives me their advice.

You should call Gustto. I have several bags from them and there is a difference in the leather on the same bags from different years. The baca tends to have the softest by far because of the shape, it's necessary. The seller looks like they are legit. Maybe tell her that you are worried, and see if she will tell you where she got it or show a receipt? Good luck!