Authenticate This Gucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
Can you please help authenticate this GUCCI wallet?! Thanks so much!

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

I love the Tom Ford Collection (I think 2004-05, my favorite collection to date).

I purchased a bag from ebay (one of the only ways I've found the bags). Its beautiful, the leather is soft and wonderful. The only thing that threw me off is that the interior is not fabric as I was expecting but leather/pleather.

Here is a link to the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330236176962&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=014

I know this was a naive mistake, but I didn't think that the collection was one that was faked.

Any thoughts?

I love the Tom Ford Collection (I think 2004-05, my favorite collection to date).

I purchased a bag from ebay (one of the only ways I've found the bags). Its beautiful, the leather is soft and wonderful. The only thing that threw me off is that the interior is not fabric as I was expecting but leather/pleather.

Here is a link to the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330236176962&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=014

I know this was a naive mistake, but I didn't think that the collection was one that was faked.

Any thoughts?

As I mentioned anything and pretty much most things have been faked. That dustbag should not come with the bag though, unless the seller has lost the original and just used that one instead. I'm not liking how the auctions are private but before I say anything else could you post a photo of the inside of the bag as well as a clear close up of the serial number and any stampings on the zipper pulls?

#1 -- no red flags, new to look at more pictures -- close up on the serial, Gucci tag and the Gucci script logo on the strap across.

#2 -- looks good to me :tup:

#3 -- needs more pictures to tell -- Gucci tag and serial, zipper pull.

#4 -- looks good to me :tup:

#5 -- looks good to me :tup:

Thanks a lot beejerry
:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.