Authenticate this GUCCI wallet please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can anyone please tell me if this is a genuine wallet from GUCCI or not?

@Item Name: NEW AUTHENTIC GUCCI GG LOGO HEART WALLET PURSE CLUTCH

@Item Number:370454917131

@Seller ID: ultrachic_ltd

@Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....17131&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_6930wt_1032

------------------------------------------
The problem is, I had checked this Seller's feedback and all good, he did sell some GUCCI wallets and belts before and no one complained.

However when I already purchased the wallet, I found a fresh NEGATIVE feedback from another buyer, saying that the bag the seller sold to him, is fake. Below is the feedback I found:

FAKE !!! GUCCI STORE SAID ITS A FAKE YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FAKE kunnal10 ( 41) 06-Nov-10 20:43
Reply by ultrachic_ltd (10-Nov-10 12:42):
Wholly unjustified! Our good positive history now ruined by slanderous customer.
★NEW GENUINE GUCCI TECHNO HORSEBIT HOBO HANDBAG PURSE★ (#370425199129) £430.00 View Item

So I started worrying about the wallet I just bought from this seller. I received it today and everything looks like the photos on EBAY. The wallet looks well-made. But it could be a good replica which can be well-made too. The only thing I suspicious is the smell of the leather. I never owned a GUCCI product before so I really don't know if the leather trim has smell in the beginning?

PLEASE HELP ME, if it is not genuine I will ask for a refund immediately. MANY THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.