Authenticate This GUCCI - Read the Rules & Use the Format in Posts #1 & 2.

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 101% original

2. Your bag is original 101% made in July 1973

3. 100% fake,sorry
    code is wrong = wrong numbers,closure,model etc
    China early 2000 ....

4. I will only comment the bag as your one is from 1989 model and is 101% original, don't know about dust bag as all this waist/belt Gucci bags from that period didn't came with this dust bag.
    Hope this help.

5. Hello, could someone please help authenticate these two items? Love the colour and style! TIA :smile:

Item: Gucci soho Disco Bag in Vintage rose
    Listing number:111132206089
    Seller: mypepamel
    Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/111132206089?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
    Comments: although these two bags are listed as the same, I find one darker than the other, or that could just be my eyes

Item: Gucci soho disco bag
    listing number: 261255899941
    seller: jammat77
    link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261255899941?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

thank you kindly!

6. Both are 100% ORIGINAL
    most def is camera,but both bags are absolute perfect

7. its actually authentic. ghstdreamer ill PM you.

8. authentic. and for future reference please follow the format on POST #1 to avoid having your request skipped. thanks!

9. its still authentic. if it was just a few months ago, i was the one who authenticated it since ive been authenticating here for a few years now. if you dont trust my judgement, you can always contact www.castira.com for authentication for a small fee.

10. authentic. and for future reference please follow the format on POST #1 to avoid having your request skipped. thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.