Authenticate This GOYARD

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I agreed with you. I did a lot of online survey because I tried to authenticate my black one. All look good including the material is very soft and super light weight. Only the serial number looks a bit weird. I’m still not 100% sure it’s authentic or not. Hope Mr goyard can give 2nd opinion.

2. Hi everyone!
    I need your help! This is my first Goyard that I bought pre-loved online. According to the owner, she had the bag restored (interiors and pouchettee repair) already and she lost the proof of authenticity and dustbag hence the low price at USD 100. I received the item and it looked brand new in my opinion. The bag handles or the leather piping doesn't show any signs of use/scuffings/creases on the leather and aging if this was indeed used. I now realized that the preloved price for this is too low in fact the other authentic preloved Goyards can go for USD 400 and up. I was too excited with the price tag so without a thought and relying on the authentication certification from Authenticate Now, I didn't double check and just bought the bag. I'd appreciate your feedback if in your expert opinion this bag is legit or not. Thank you in advance! :smile:

3. [QUOTE = "baiyishang, post: 33218666, miembro: 29502"] Falsa [/ QUOTE]
    thenks :sad:

4. Look fake to me based on what I know about goyard

starfish_1986 likes this.
  5. Thank you!

6. I bought a second hand Goyard St Louis Tote and it comes with an “authentication certificate” from Authenticate Now. I’m actually doubting the credibility of this company because they said that my bag is authentic but when I went to a Goyard store in Bergdorf Goodman, the SA told me that Goyard never made a St Louis Tote in dark brown color. Im thinking of sending this bag back to the seller because she sold it to me for 500 dollars.

Attached Files:

7. Hello! Im sorry but I think your bag is fake.
    I have the same bag and I got an authentication certificate from Authenticate Now too. If you look closely, we have the same serial number, I dont think Goyard will release two different bags with different serial numbers. As Ive said earlier in the post, I bought a second hand Goyard St Louis Tote and it comes with an “authentication certificate” from Authenticate Now. I’m actually doubting the credibility of this company because they said that my bag is authentic but when I went to a Goyard store in Bergdorf Goodman, the SA told me that Goyard never made a St Louis Tote in dark brown color. Please see attached picture

Attached Files:

8. I mean same serial number

9. This looks very fake. I don’t know how can get interior restored as interior and exterior is just same piece.

10. Thank you so much! :smile:

11. Hello - I am new to this forum and I was lucky enough to purchase Goyard Saint Louis Claire Voie (Rose) while in France this July. I got the bug and searched on eBay for a pre-loved SL GM tote. I found one and based on my research felt this looked good. I received the tote and I love it - It feels real, soft (I know that my Claire Voie is a bit stiffer than the normal Saint Louis) and all looks good to me - But now that I found this forum and read about the good fakes I want to be very sure. This bag was sent to me with the dust bag, the receipt (buyer info cut out) and Goyard leaflet. The only reason I am questioning is because the code looks larger than the one in my bag, but this could just be that mine is brand new/2019. This bags meets all of the basic test, logo, leather, Made in France between the handles (though you really, really have to look hard for it as it has been pre-loved).
    Item Name: Goyard Gris/Grey GM tote
    Item Number: 202743945348
    Seller ID: joeychloe
    Link: (please make sure link works after you post) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Goyard-Gris-Grey-GM-tote/202743945348?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I am adding some pics of my own here (byond what was on the eBay listing) inclding the code.
    9NrTkKHDR4We0R1g3sCSGg.jpg dpqEsNizRA2qluruqnme9A.jpg 1rLrkTuQQLq8qmL4N+2V3A.jpg lAxJcozBRJCY43M+aGNfmA.jpg %wcCjV+3QHCqGc6V3wqgjg.jpg S2jElQ3LQ3+wv+yl2YsCuw.jpg ohUHRkG6QluDbKslrDmzhg.jpg m78GB4V%QRqRoOMTmzBfjA.jpg I3qcDRuJTP+2Lh%0sWYhIg.jpg 665MRLMoQ5KVuRbVvEMGgQ.jpg