Authenticate This GOYARD

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can you authenticate this Goyard? Thanks. 20190620_083424.jpg 20190620_083419.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Mr Goyard, what do you think?

Attached Files:

3. For the 3 bags above, I think black one looks fake, Grey one looks good, brown one looks fake.

Let’s see what Mr. Goyard will say.

4. Thanks. Hope Mr Goyard can come to check my black where I asked some goyard owner majority said my black looks authentic. Thanks!

5. I hope so, too. What makes you think is fake baiyishank?

6. Why do you think the brown one looks fake? Thanks.

7. Item Name: Goyard Artois MM
    I recently purchased this off of eBay and just wanted to confirm that it is authentic. As for the serial #, it is ARO 020194 and the outside canvas print feels raised. TIA!
    IMG_2463.jpeg IMG_2467.jpeg IMG_2468.jpeg IMG_2470.jpeg IMG_2471.jpeg IMG_2472.jpeg IMG_2475.jpeg IMG_2484.jpeg IMG_2488.jpeg IMG_2491.jpeg

8. Hope Mr Goyard can check my bag. Really wish to know my bag is authentic or not. Thanks in advance.

9. Hello, please you can help me, recently I have bought this piece but now I have doubts of authenticity, you can see. Thank you very much in advance. Jannet

Attached Files:

10. Pouch does not appear authentic I have a grey St. Louis and this color is way off

BagLoverTX1231 likes this.
  11. Hi Mr. Goyard (and others), Can you help me authenticate this Goyard St. Louis GM bag I received from StockX (they claimed they authenticated it before sending). TIA!! - Tonya

Attached Files:

12. Both of the black and brown ones, I am not very sure about them, they are not like other fakes, you can tell from the 1st look. My first impression is toward to good, but then there is something is not quite right.

For the black one, the heat stamp looks ok, but the serial number doesn't look all right, maybe it's old version? For the brown one, the first picture of heat stamp doesn't look right, the space between word "Paris" & "made in France" is too wide, but the remaining like serial number, the leather, color of the thread and inside all look fine. Maybe it's also because of older version?

13. Looks good

14. Fake

15. Looks good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice