Authenticate This GOYARD

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. No problem!
    I am not sure if they sell replacement straps. They do sell straps for the Boeing bag, but these are quite thick, meant for traveling. I am not sure about other styles though. :smile:

2. Oh ok do you know about how much that cost so I have an idea ?? Thank you again for the help hope you had a great week so far ❤️

3. Hi!
    Can you pls tell me if this is a FFFF FAKE?
    I haven't received it yet, but purchased from Ebay from a seller who has had over 300 sales and all designer. It's arriving, but my spidey senses are speaking...

Attached Files:

• GY1.jpg
      GY1.jpg
      File size:
      287.9 KB
      Views:
    • GY2.jpg
      GY2.jpg
      File size:
      345.3 KB
      Views:
    • GY3.jpg
      GY3.jpg
      File size:
      166.4 KB
      Views:
    • GY4.jpg
      GY4.jpg
      File size:
      292.5 KB
      Views:
  4. I don’t know the exact prices, but I am suspecting it will be somewhere from €300-€400.

5. Fake ;)

6. OMG. Thank you for verifying. I feel sick....she was adamant it was the real thing too.
    UGH! I'm heading to London in Sept so I'll just have to wait to get that VAT :P

7. Oh I see hmmmp buying a new strap is going to cost a lot more than what I paid for the bag lol hahah .... ok thank you so much for the help .. I'll have my cousin enquire at the store for me .. I'm in Toronto we don't have a store here :sad:

Thank you thank you again and have a great weekend

8. Mr. Goyard! I just received the bag
    Here are better pictures...still fake?

Attached Files:

9. So I found this bag on bulk trash day in a swanky area at a 5 million $ home. Also tossed were Gucci, Valentino, etc. So far everything is authentic. I’ve never heard of Goyard and would love to know if this is authentic tote?

Attached Files:

10. Hmm, I am in doubt about this one, I am not fully certain about the stitching. Is the stitching bright white or a bit more creamish white, it's a little hard to see on the pictures.

11. Fake ;)

12. The inside canvas looks little too white, is it? is this because of the light?

13. Hi, I have this bag with me for years but always not sure it’s authentic or not because the website where I bought it from already closed long time ago. Please help me to check the bag. The bag seems all ok for me besides the serial number seems weird. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

14. Added photos. Hope give clearer detail of the bag. Please help to authenticate this bag. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

15. someone help me authenticate this please! the purplish part is due to previous personalisation

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice