Authenticate This GOYARD

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,

Please authenticate:

Bellechasse MAE 120171

Pictures attached.

Attached Files:

2. Looks authentic to me from the heat stamp and serial number, but wait for more experience answer.

3. I recently did some research on how to authentic the goyard bag, this St Louis seems authentic for me. The leather, inside canvas, heatstamp all look correct.

ratherbekeptanonymous likes this.
  4. Not sure about this one, the heat stamp looks wired, also the inside canvas looks too white and plain

5. Thx for your reply and good eye. I received authentication from Real Authenticators also.

6. Thank you

7. Trying to find out if this purse is authentic ? Thank you..

Attached Files:

8. Need picture of heatsramp and serial number

9. Dear authenticator can you please help me authenticate this purse. Thank you so much in advance

Item name: GOYARD Mini Bag Handbag Black
    Link: N/A

Attached Files:

10. Pt.2 (please let me know if you need more pictures once again thank you for helping ❤️❤️)

Attached Files:

11. Fake ;)

12. Looks good! :smile:

13. Looks good! :smile:

14. Sorry all for my absence the recent year, it was a hectic year.

Hope all of you are doing well.
    Glad to be back and ready to start authenticating again! =)

Twelve, alizhan and c18027 like this.

15. Ohh really wow thank you for the help .. question do you also happen to know if Goyard sell replacement straps ?? Because the crossbody for this one is missing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice