Authenticate This GOYARD

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Could you authenticate the wallet as well please?

2. Thanks a lot for your help

c18027 likes this.
  3. Your photos are insufficient to use for authentication.

4. #3184 Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    Before posting a request for authentication, please read post #1

Also, to be consistent with policies of other authentication threads, the following will no longer be authenticated:
    • private sales with photos only, without a link to a live online auction/sale
    • closed auctions or sales when you have already purchased the item
    • items from Instagram, Gumtree, Kijiji, CraigsList, Facebook, or Etsy
    Specific details used by authenticators to form an opinion about the authenticity of an item will not be discussed.

If your request for authentication is not answered here, for whatever reason, professional paid authentication services are available outside of TPF.

Thank you for your understanding.

5. Please help authenticate this used wallet.

1/2

Attached Files:

6. Please help authenticate this used wallet.

2/2

Attached Files:

7. #3187 Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    As I posted previously, none of your photos are sufficient for authentication. None of your photos show the entire inside of the wallet, the entire zipper, the entire pocket, etc. I cannot authenticate from bits and pieces from photos.

At this point, I'm sorry that I can be of no further assistance to you.

8. Thank you very much for your explanation. I misunderstood. I attached more pictures for your consideration.

Attached Files:

9. Please tell if the photos provided are still insufficient. It so, would it be possible to provide example images?

10. Not authentic.

aaaza likes this.
  11. Thank you very much !

12. "Please help. I went to the store I bought in Japan today, and they refuse to return unless I have a proof that this wallet is fake. This is my first time buying Goyard."

In response to your PM, any item purchased directly from a Goyard boutique is authentic and there would be no need for you to have it authenticated here.

13. Hi there!

Wondering if someone can authentify this bag for me please? So far only received these photos from the seller.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

14. Hi there!

Further to my above post, kindly see below for more photos.

Many thanks! Screenshot_20190212-201457_Carousell.jpg

Attached Files:

15. Please see post #3184. Private sales are no longer being authenticated. Sorry!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice