Authenticate This Furla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this style from a few years back, the color is very pretty IRL. This one looks good, the lining looks good, and from what I can tell the cell phone pocket is correct - the kind of taper a little at the bottom. This is a decent price for this bag too.

Wow, I cannot even read the lettering and you two can see the shape of the letters! I imagine this style was made back when Alviero Martini first made those great antique map print bags.

Thank you!

I bought a Furla from ebay. The power seller bought this slightly used bag from an authorized dealer. I questioned the authenticity and was told it was purchased from Macy's Department Store. There isn't a Furla mark on the outside but the lining has Furla's logo and a black Furla fabric label with genuine leather on the reverse. My doubts is that the circle chrome ring doesn't meet there is about 1/8" inch gap and I don't think Furla would let this through. There is also threads coming from where the shoulder handle loops over the ring -- this leads me to suspect that the leather (and now I'm not sure if this is leather) is glued to some kind of fabric -- Furla wouldn't do this. I'm a novice...any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.