Authenticate This FENDI

accio sacculus

Fendi Authenticator
Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
The Wet Coast
Hi, would you authenticate this bag for me?
Item name PEEKABOO ISEEU medium
Seller name kateto6464
It's fake :tdown: :throwup:

emmylou30

Mar 18, 2021
General question (hope this is okay - I’m a noob here) - would a vintage Fendi ever NOT have any kind of plate/metal or leather tag inside? I’m looking at a cute bag that has Selleria-ish stitching and the name stamped on hardware (obviously faked a lot), but no tags inside. So I’m a little wary. Any advice appreciated!

Stylingsecret

Nov 26, 2018
I have been posting my request wrong my apologies, please help me authenticate this Fendi Spy bag. I have been looking at spy bags for some years now and just came across this one. The leather is not pebbly and the weaving of the leather on the lipstick holder is odd, also on each side of a handle seems only six knots in stead of seven.

Item Name: (listed as) Fendi Handtassen
Item Number: 359138
Seller ID: Aline van den Vorstenbosch
Link: https://thenextcloset.com/handtassen/fendi/359138

mmbags

O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
New Jersey
Hello Authenticators, I just received a bag from Jomashop and worried the bag may not be authentic because it doesn’t have the “made in Italy” engraved under the FF hardware. Would appreciate and be so grateful for your expert opinion. Thank you!!

Item name: Fendi mini baguette
Link- none (it was the last one on jomashop so no link)

Attachments

accio sacculus

Fendi Authenticator
Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
The Wet Coast
I have been posting my request wrong my apologies, please help me authenticate this Fendi Spy bag. I have been looking at spy bags for some years now and just came across this one. The leather is not pebbly and the weaving of the leather on the lipstick holder is odd, also on each side of a handle seems only six knots in stead of seven.

Item Name: (listed as) Fendi Handtassen
Item Number: 359138
Seller ID: Aline van den Vorstenbosch
Link: https://thenextcloset.com/handtassen/fendi/359138
It's fake :tdown:

accio sacculus

Fendi Authenticator
Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
The Wet Coast
Hello Authenticators, I just received a bag from Jomashop and worried the bag may not be authentic because it doesn’t have the “made in Italy” engraved under the FF hardware. Would appreciate and be so grateful for your expert opinion. Thank you!!

Item name: Fendi mini baguette
Link- none (it was the last one on jomashop so no link)
Looks good, IMO! :tup:

MaryThorpe

Jul 3, 2020
Need to see clear close up pic of the serial number.
Hi! I think I put on the incorrect photo Las time trying again, using took a better screeching of the plate with the serial number and the inside tags...thank you

Attachments

naiveshopper135

Apr 3, 2021

Attachments