Authenticate This FENDI

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,
    I purchased this bag on Depop and I am pretty new to Fendi. The bag looks good to me but I would love to get a second opinion. There is a bit of fading on the hologram tag but I put this down to it being a second hand bag. Please help authenticate. I took some pics, thanks very much in advance!

Attached Files:

3. what does this mean addy?

4. Thank you so much for your time and expertise!

5. Hi,

Can someone help authenticate this Large By The Way? Really appreciate it and thanks in advance!

Item Name: Fendi By The Way Large
    Link: (FEN) Reetzy Community & Marketplace from Facebook

FendiBTW17.jpg FendiBTW3.jpg FendiBTW4.jpg FendiBTW5.jpg FendiBTW6.jpg FendiBTW12.jpg FendiBTW13.jpg FendiBTW14.jpg FendiBTW15.jpg FendiBTW16.jpg FendiBTW18.jpg FendiBTW20.jpg

6. 7f9ff070-d252-11e9-81ff-2518302a658e.jpeg 956f6ebd-d252-11e9-9feb-1189e96d840f.jpeg a660bebd-d252-11e9-b2c3-293e44b32bc8.jpeg Hi!

I'm new here and was hoping that someone would be so kind to help me authentica this Fendi messenger bag. I'm having doubts about the serial code on the leather tag, because of the alignment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Item Name: Fendi Zucca Flap Messenger Bag
    Item Number: 7VA215/U7D and CA1566889
    Seller ID: N/A
    Link: N/A

7. Attached Files:

8. Attached Files:

9. Please help me out

10. Hi. Would love your opinion on this bag. Thank you in advance for your time!

Bag: Mini Peekaboo
    Source: Rebag
    See attached pics.

Attached Files:

11. Hi, kindly requesting for your expertise in authenticating this Peekaboo Essentially. It is pre-loved and I'm having doubts because of the leather. Will be posting rest of the pics in the next post.

Item Name: Fendi Peekaboo Essentially Large
    Seller: From private seller, bag is already with me. Hopefully I can still return if its found to be inauthentic.

Thanks in advance!!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

12. Here are the rest of the pictures. I'm attaching multiple images of certain parts (serial code/fendi plate) since they were hard to capture. Hoping for a response! Thank you

13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg