Authenticate This Fendi

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M --- what about a baby spy? :yahoo: Check it out:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/baby-spy-club-please-join-post-your-pics-115546.html

These are not really "baby" in size (holds quite a lot) & make a great every day bag....the nappa zucca, chocolate & petrol are my favs...:tup:

2. is this real?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. The photos are great, but I need to see one more picture: the leather serial number strip sewn into the lining on the opposite side from the hologram tag. i need to see the actual code on that tag. Also, if I can see the authenticity card, that would help. :yes:

4. there was no authenticity card. the best pics i could take were these

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Thanks, that is perfect. You have a 100% authentic FENDI bag there :tup:

6. B - Lit & I don't know on these. The finishing (interior) is unlike todays FENDIs, they would never finish a handbag like that. But the serial # fonts and code look good, so we just don't know on these....:confused1:

7. :yahoo::woohoo::nuts: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, i am so happy, was $60 a good price?

8. ZOWIE!!! That is an AWESOME PRICE :yahoo:Pretty Mini Mama bag too :tup:

BTW, these are highly faked, so consider yourself lucky to snag an authentic one :flowers:

9. oh man, didn't know that. thank you so much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.