Authenticate This Fendi Scarf

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi !

I just got this preowned Fendi silk scarf. I've been looking for a nice red/pink silk scarf almost everywhere and came across this one on Vestiare Collective. I thought this one must be real because the seller posted a picture of the label (with the hologram of course).

However, when I got the scarf, I easily peeled off the thin upper layer of the hologram, leaving a mark that still seems like a hologram... I got a feeling this isn't real. I've seen the horror stories about VC so I'm not entirely optimistic about getting a refund. But I still want to know how you experienced eyes look at this...

Please disregard my bad-looking nail. 2.pic_hd.jpg 1.pic_hd.jpg

2. Hi, kenny0836! I see you're a new member! :welcome: As Addy said, you have to post your question in the "Authenticate this Fendi" Thread. If you click on the following link, it'll take you to that Thread, so that you can post your question and pictures there: http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-fendi-please-read-the-rules-use-the-format-in-post-1.820058/page-394

3. NEVER again buy anything from it. I bought my first bag Proved Authentic in "Good condition" but when the bag arrived and i wore it for two times, its started to tearing apart. Handles stiches etc. horror horror story. Tell anyone not to buy anything from it.

4. NEVER again buy anything from Vestiare!! I bought my first bag Proved Authentic in "Good condition" but when the bag arrived and i wore it for two times, its started to tearing apart. Handles stiches etc. horror horror story. Tell anyone not to buy anything from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.