Authenticate this COACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not an expert in Coach, but I have heard from someone who is familiar with Coach brand indicated that Coach only provides dark brown dust bag with red string. White dust bag with black letterings probably indicates fake Coach. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I have brown (older) cotton dust bags, brown silky dust bags, and white silky dust bags, all came with authentic Coach purses.....

Are either of the top two "Coach" bags authentic. http://columbus.craigslist.org/clo/1618534841.html

These are from craigslist. I've never seen this style from coach before, but the bag behind the purses looks like a factory bag, so maybe these purses are MFF. Still, $70 seems a little too cheap for an authentic purse and the ad seems a little sketchy. I know I need more pictures including the creed but from what you can see in these pictures, are these fakes?

All of them are fake. Please flag the ad as Prohibited.

I am not an expert in Coach, but I have heard from someone who is familiar with Coach brand indicated that Coach only provides dark brown dust bag with red string. White dust bag with black letterings probably indicates fake Coach. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Coach has had several different dust bags. The older dust bags are brown cotton with red drawstrings and the white Coach lozenge logo. The newer dust bags are dark brown satiny material with cream colored drawstrings and lettering, and white satiny material with dark brown drawstrings and lettering. The satiny dark brown and satiny white dust bags can have the Coach lozenge logo or the horse and carriage logo. Some limited edition bags also come with different dust bags. The outlets have small dust bags for accessories. The dust bags are made of a thin white muslin material with red strings and red lettering. There are also some with brown lettering. As you can see, there isn't just one style of dust bag. If you have any questions about one, please post pics here and we'll take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.