Authenticate This Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Please post authenticity questions related to Coach in this thread. This thread is a continuation of the previous Authentication thread that has been closed for posting.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

Is it still authentic if the placement of the signature C's are not the same as the drilldown pic or coach website pic? Posted pics of an example. The website picture and actual pic of the bag. Also, posted more pics of the bag. Look at the C's on the bottom of the front pocket and the C's on the very top. You can't really see the top in the website pic but the C's are facing up and the pic of the actual bag the C's are facing towards eachother. I hope I'm making sense. Thanks for any info!

Attachments

• chocErgo.jpg
    chocErgo.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,100
  • ergosmall.JPG
    ergosmall.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,069
  • ergosmall4.JPG
    ergosmall4.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,051
  • ergosmall3.JPG
    ergosmall3.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,050
Hello,

I received the purse that I posted about earlier. I will try to get my own pics up later. But, take a look at this... The seller sold another purse of model 10858 with gold trim. Take a look -

fa7b_0.jpg

f808_0.jpg

f233_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.