Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Hi, can someone authenticate these for me. I bought them from a wholesaler. There are two I'm inquiring about.
Welcome to TPF.

Are you the seller or did you buy from an online "wholesaler?"

The pictures are the same ones as in listings from
Seller americanresalecompany

and

The seller (and at least 2 IDs) have been discussed. There are a few other posts and replies:
December 22: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ost-for-format.889527/page-5269#post-35452890
and again on January 15: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ost-for-format.889527/page-5304#post-35484596

Reactions: Jacynthe
I am Americanresale. I first bought these wholesale and was new at this so I was using other photos from Google and such but I have now revamped and posted all my own photos. I just read these seem to be real so that is a plus lol. I am in the process of listing clearer more focused photos for buyers to be able to rely on my listings. I appreciate your help. Robert

I am Americanresale. I first bought these wholesale and was new at this so I was using other photos from Google and such but I have now revamped and posted all my own photos. I just read these seem to be real so that is a plus lol. I am in the process of listing clearer more focused photos for buyers to be able to rely on my listings. I appreciate your help. Robert
If you aren't expert enough to authenticate items, it's a good idea to verify authenticity of any items that you didn't personally purchase directly from an authorized retailer. All items should be authenticated BEFORE listing since sellers are supposed to know items are genuine before listing.

And it's never a good idea to use another seller's pictures. Not only is a buyer not seeing exactly what they're buying but using someone else's work, whether another seller's or a manufacturer's stock images is infringing on their intellectual property and is wrong, dishonest and in many cases, illegal.

Although the counterfeiters can and do copy just about anything, keychains are especially highly faked because they're easy to copy, materials can be procured cheaply and many buyers don't know about fakes and/or they don't care. However fake keychains often contain toxins that can leach into your skin and worse, might be played with by babies who will put the lead-laden charms into their mouths.

I did say that the pictures in your listings do appear to show authentic items, but now that we know that some (or all?) the pictures are not your own, it's a good idea to verify that YOUR ITEMS are the real deal, especially since some of the styles you're selling have been faked.

The following is important.
Except in the rare instance in which a seller has been accused by a buyer of selling a fake, forum rules disallow posting links to your own listings as it's considered to be self-promotion or advertising.

Although authenticators on other brand subforums here on TPF don't authenticate for sellers or for outside purchases, here on the Coach subforum, we are willing to help most people who need assistance in confirming and verifying authenticity. We appreciate sellers who are willing to do their due diligence so they don't rip off buyers so we will help sellers too.

If you want to verify that your items are authentic, you may post pictures of those items, letting us know where you got them. (See the post at the top of each page of the thread for the info we need.)

Hello! I'm trying to authenticate this Coach bag. The horse and carriage label is facing backwards with made in label facing forward, where for most of the Coach bag, it should be facing forward. Has anyone seen it? Is it common for the bag with this style number? Thank you!image0 (1).jpegimage6 (1).jpegimage5 (1).jpegimage4.jpegimage2 (1).jpegimage1 (1).jpegimage3 (1).jpeg

Hello and good afternoon!
I won this bag from shopGoodwill.com. Their pictures are terrible, so I'm also attaching the ones I took when I got the bag. It is beautiful, and I'm hoping (!) authentic. I believe it is a 2001 Willis made in Costa Rica. View attachment 5700751View attachment 5700751View attachment 5700752View attachment 5700753View attachment 5700754View attachment 5700756

Thanks for your help!
It's fine and you are correct about the year and style.