Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Oh the dangers of late night shopping...! Can someone please take a look at this purchase I just made?

Item: Biltmore (although the seller listed it as a Gracie)
Seller: torontofashionmine
Link: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/154392041622
Comments: I realize that colour is hard to judge in photos, but what colour do you think this is? The seller calls it both mustard yellow and beechnut in the listing...

Genuine 1997 Biltmore, it looks like Beechnut was the official color name. "Mustard yellow" is just the color description.

Genuine 1997 Biltmore, it looks like Beechnut was the official color name. "Mustard yellow" is just the color description.

Thank you, Hyacinth for the authentication and comment re: colour. I was only questioning the “beechnut” since photos of beechnut Madison bags that I have seen posted on tPF looked like a darker brown?
Have a great day!

Hi All,

hope everyone is doing fine during this pandemic.

i need help on below :biggrin:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item: C7D 9033 (is this the vintage ergo?)
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
  • I saw this from my local thrift store but hesitant to purchase for nowA178CE75-257A-46A9-8348-BCD1C98A22BB.jpegDD405090-392E-4DEA-B7A3-827A3F8867AC.jpegD627E3C5-4524-4826-BE78-DC7CE172545A.jpegE3456307-1E25-4C28-AF10-C441F0A28AC8.jpeg

Oh the dangers of late night shopping...! Can someone please take a look at this purchase I just made?

Item: Biltmore (although the seller listed it as a Gracie)
Seller: torontofashionmine
Link: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/154392041622
Comments: I realize that colour is hard to judge in photos, but what colour do you think this is? The seller calls it both mustard yellow and beechnut in the listing...
Thank you, Hyacinth for the authentication and comment re: colour. I was only questioning the “beechnut” since photos of beechnut Madison bags that I have seen posted on tPF looked like a darker brown?
Have a great day!
If the listing accurately shows the color, it looks considerably lighter than beechnut.

I found a listing with a tag and the wallet is darker than the Biltmore bag shown.
coach 4484 madison card case tag beechnut tag.jpeg coach 4484 madison card case tag beechnut wallet.jpeg

Madison colors:
1995_Fall-b_Madisons.jpeg