Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Hope everyone's having a good & relaxing weekend! :smile:

Could you guys take a look at this Coach bag? The seller isn't sure the bag is authentic, so I guess it most likely isn't? TIA!
Link: here
Are all the pictures of the same bag? Some pictures appear to show a blue bag, some purple, some look like a brown bag and others appear gray.

I don't see any problems with the bag though I can't find another of the same style.

Other opinions are welcome.

Reactions: LadaZuri
Dear authenticators, request to authenticate please. Thank you!
Item: Unable to find, I must not be looking in the correct place.
Where purchased or how obtained: thrift store
Comments: dimensions are 7" height, 10" width, 3" depth
View attachment 4887047View attachment 4887048View attachment 4887049View attachment 4887050View attachment 4887051View attachment 4887052

I think this bag is called Christie Satchel. Thank you in advance if you authenticators are able to let me know if this bag is okay!

Thank you! Yes, it's the same bag and that's the exact thing that made me believe it's probably fake - I googled the style number and there's only one bag that looks like this for sale on Vestiaire and that's it. And the seller also mentioned that she isn't sure it's real leather. She could be wrong, of course.
Are all the pictures of the same bag? Some pictures appear to show a blue bag, some purple, some look like a brown bag and others appear gray.

I don't see any problems with the bag though I can't find another of the same style.

Other opinions are welcome.

I did see your post but generally don't comment. I ignore and/or recommend against Poshmark and many sellers because of the lack of honesty I see on the site but I'll comment since your friend already purchased.

If the bag shown in the listing is the bag your friend received, it might be okay although the seller is incorrect and misleading in describing it as vintage. Having been made in 2012, it's only 8 years old so won't be vintage until 2032!

If she has already received the bag, I'd like to see more pictures of the actual item because all the seller's listings show different backgrounds, multiple people/models in each listing and in this listing, I'm not even sure the bag shown in various pictures is the same color. (It could be lighting but none of the pictures are clear or close enough to see details.)
Finally got photos of the bag!

Attachments

• 3439CA76-A08A-4C0B-A81E-E95EBEF35514.jpeg
    3439CA76-A08A-4C0B-A81E-E95EBEF35514.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 6
  • CDF18DF9-7CD1-4241-A458-2FC883B2739B.jpeg
    CDF18DF9-7CD1-4241-A458-2FC883B2739B.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DBC9FBE5-CBD8-4499-B2FF-ABFA544FE812.jpeg
    DBC9FBE5-CBD8-4499-B2FF-ABFA544FE812.jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 682E2D0B-AF0E-4CCF-8326-0B08DE4491A5.jpeg