Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Thanks- the Station is the only one I care about. It looks odd to me (painted?) And on my other Station the creed is on the inside slip pocket, so I this one might be a ringer.
Either place for the creed is fine for a station bag. I hope it isn't painted. If it was, it wasn't recently as the corners show wear.

Hi! I would appreciate an opinion on this Station bag- I have doubts.

Station Bag
Ebay seller longcrl

View attachment 4853541

View attachment 4853542

View attachment 4853543
The station bag is authentic. The others can't be authenticated with those pictures.
What are you seeing as the shipping charge? I'm showing $93!!!!!

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 11.06.02 PM.png

Reactions: whateve
What are you seeing as the shipping charge? I'm showing $93!!!!!

View attachment 4853586
Oh how odd! No, I paid much less than that.
I live on the east coast and got $93 for shipping to my zip.

I tried a California zip code and got $77.50.

Lastly, I tried a Pflugerville, TX zip code (seller's own city) and got $31.95.

That's still outrageous!

She can ship anywhere in the country (including Alaska and Hawaii) in a LFRB for about $20.

Reactions: whateve
I live on the east coast and got $93 for shipping to my zip.

I tried a California zip code and got $77.50.

Lastly, I tried a Pflugerville, TX zip code (seller's own city) and got $31.95.

That's still outrageous!

She can ship anywhere in the country (including Alaska and Hawaii) in a LFRB for about $20.

Mine came up to around $68 to ship from Texas to Chicago. :shocked: