Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Thank you BeenBurned. I have already asked my bag to be to be authenticate here before. If you click on the link that I've provide it will take you to the post. But it's ok I'll attach again the pictures here.

I buy the bag in Ringgit Malaysia RM1200 i just converted the amount to make it easier for you to know the price that I paid. RM1200 = USD 280.37. This personal seller said is it a boutique transfer. The had a team of buying this bag from various outlet in the us.

This is her Instagram account:

The bag:
Coach dreamer Oxblood with border rivets
Style number: 35617

View attachment 4773436

View attachment 4773437

View attachment 4773438

View attachment 4773439

View attachment 4773440

View attachment 4773441

View attachment 4773442

View attachment 4773443

View attachment 4773444

View attachment 4773445

View attachment 4773446

View attachment 4773447
Oh yes! I do remember that post but when you posted today/yesterday, you merely asked about documentation of inauthenticity without mentioning that you'd already posted here. I didn't remember (until seeing the post now) that we'd discussed the bag and the problems.

In the future, you need only to include links to the previous post. (You don't have to copy and attach images.)

So am I correct in assuming that in buying from a personal/IG seller, you didn't use Paypal or a credit card?

Here's A4U's facebook:

And this is their website:

You can send a message through FB and ask whether they believe the $7.50 PDF authentication would be adequate for your needs or if you need the more detailed (and more expensive) version. (If this were ebay or paypal, I think the cheap one would work fine. but for your tribal court, I have no idea.)

Good luck.

I’m would like to authenticate this Coach purse please. I know it’s fairly beat up but I’m hoping to practice rehabilitation skills.

Item: Vintage Brown Leather Coach Shoulder Bag Purse
Listing#: 96107196

Seller: Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland & East Central Ohio

Site where listed: Goodwill

Link: https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/96107196

Comments: Any extra details are welcome, thank you.

It's genuine, and appears to be a Convertible Clutch, style 9635 and from the early to mid 1980s. The strap looks like the 36-inch non-adjustable version.

Oh yes! I do remember that post but when you posted today/yesterday, you merely asked about documentation of inauthenticity without mentioning that you'd already posted here. I didn't remember (until seeing the post now) that we'd discussed the bag and the problems.

In the future, you need only to include links to the previous post. (You don't have to copy and attach images.)

So am I correct in assuming that in buying from a personal/IG seller, you didn't use Paypal or a credit card?

Here's A4U's facebook:

And this is their website:

You can send a message through FB and ask whether they believe the $7.50 PDF authentication would be adequate for your needs or if you need the more detailed (and more expensive) version. (If this were ebay or paypal, I think the cheap one would work fine. but for your tribal court, I have no idea.)

Good luck.

Yes, I didn't use PayPal or credit card, i just made a bank transfer to the seller.

Thank you so much for helping me out. I think this is sufficient at this moment.

Thank you again ☺️

• Sad
Reactions: BeenBurned
Hello everyone, this is my first time here. Could you please authenticate the following listing?
Item: COACH - CITY ZIP TOTE IN CROSSGRAIN LEATHER - Watermelon/Orange - AUTHENTIC
Listing number: 153355009937
Seller and site where listed cuttydoggy on Ebay
Thank you for your assistance

View attachment 4773635

View attachment 4773636

View attachment 4773637
Welcome to TPF.

When pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to repost them in your request.

However there are a couple more pictures needed. There should be a small white tag with 2 rows of letters/numbers on it buried in the zipped pocket. She may need to turn the pocket inside out to find and photograph it. Please request a picture of that white tag and also pictures of both sides of the made in label from inside the bag.

Good Morning Authenticators, I’m hoping you can authenticate this bag before I list (and if possible, why it was given bullseye/s as well). TIA

Item: Vintage Willis Crossbody
Obtained From: Family Member
Creed: D62-9927
Dimensions: 10.50” x 10.25” x 3.50”
Comments: My thread searches resulted in authentications of same style, creed format, font etc but not identical creed code so I truly appreciate your help (ie: Made in Turkey Willis No: J72-9927).
42D2B4B6-94C4-486F-AE32-6013238AAE93.jpegC5DF1191-42E5-4A8C-B094-EAF0305BD46F.jpeg41CA78E6-18AC-4D8C-A99F-52B1EB5F8C0E.jpeg

Good Morning Authenticators, I’m hoping you can authenticate this bag before I list (and if possible, why it was given bullseye/s as well). TIA

Item: Vintage Willis Crossbody
Obtained From: Family Member
Creed: D62-9927
Dimensions: 10.50” x 10.25” x 3.50”
Comments: My thread searches resulted in authentications of same style, creed format, font etc but not identical creed code so I truly appreciate your help (ie: Made in Turkey Willis No: J72-9927).
View attachment 4773810View attachment 4773811View attachment 4773812
It looks okay. The bullseye is there because it was transferred from retail stores to an outlet to be sold.