Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Hi all! I’ve been on a bit of a coach kick recently if you can’t tell. I’ve been looking for some more discrete leather bags

Item: white coach shoulder bag

ID #: N° A0951- F10196

Seller and site where listed eyefly2020 on Poshmark

Link: https://posh.mk/CwDhOWzEUIb

Comments: please authenticate! Thank you all so much, I’m learning so much from this thread & y’all’s expertise!

Attachments

• IMG_6222.jpeg
    IMG_6222.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6223.jpeg
    IMG_6223.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6224.jpeg
    IMG_6224.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Hi authenticators! I'm looking to get this local Facebook Marketplace listing authenticated. From what I read from past threads, this bag can be a bit tricky to authenticate. Thanks :smile:

Item: Vintage Willis Bag 9927
Listing number: n/a
Manaal Farhan on Facebook Marketplace.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/734955912160385/
Comments: Not sure if you guys authenticate FB listings, if not im so sorry!

The bag you're asking about is fine, however as my habit is to also look at sellers' other listings, I did do "my thing."

Although I don't get the impression that vivialeaaa purposely sells fakes, she doesn't verify her items before listing them. I also don't know the reaction if advised that she needs to have her items looked at!

Caveat emptor!

I found that the seller vivialeaaa has a fake Murphy bag:

View attachment 5985994 View attachment 5985995

She also has this fake:
View attachment 5985998 View attachment 5985999

Another:
View attachment 5986001 View attachment 5986003 View attachment 5986004

And one more:
Keep doing "your thing"...as "your thing" is very cool and much appreciated.