Authenticate this Coach Bag Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

yclarke123

Feb 7, 2009
I bought a Coach bag at a sale, it appears authentic but I am not an expert. It is black leather, top stiched in a light color, 2 handles (barely fit over the shoulder) with 4 buckles attaching them, on the top of each silver colored buckle is a tubular piece with COACH stamped on it. Bag measures 12" W, 7 1/2" H and 4" across the bottom. The zipper closing the bag is marked YKK, with a leather pull piece. Inside the lining is shiny, fairly heavy fabric. There is a zipper compartment above the creed but this zipper has a little silver ring hangng on a 3/4" chain, no YKK in sight. The creed looks good, deeply embossed, says made in China etc. All spelling correct. Serial No. C053-9545 which I have not been able to find. The lining has diagnonal pattern with COACH in a rounded rectangular box, and under it Est 1941. The other side has two open pockets. It all looks very good quality and I want to put it up for sale but not sure if I should say it is authentic. I'm new on this website so not sure if I'm doing all this right. Thanks so much for any help.

Thanks so much for the info. As soon as I get some time, I will take more photos, post the question to the proper thread, and hopefully get the photos attached using Photobucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.