Authenticate This Chloe >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
Note: This thread is continuing the previous Authenticate This Chloe thread.

Please post authenticity questions related to Chloe in this thread.

Please use the following format when requesting authentication for an auction item:

Item Name:
Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link: (please make sure link works)

If the bag in question is NOT on an auction site, please use the following format:

Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available): (please make sure link works)
Photos

All authentication requests must include clear photos.
For close ups, please use the macro setting on your digital camera (flower icon). If you cannot see the details clearly yourself, we cannot either.

Follow-up posts or those requiring a second opinion:
-Please post the link
to the original query. Failing to do so might result in your query not being answered by authenticators.

-Please do a search in this thread (type seller's name in "Search this thread" located on the top right corner) and check if the item has been reviewed by one of the senior authenticators BEFORE posting a request.

-Please note that comments on price and condition are NOT permitted.

-Do NOT PM an authenticator or moderator to request an authentication. Any and all such requests MUST be posted in this thread.

Authenticators are NOT required to answer every request, and it is their right to ignore any requests and those that are not in the proper format.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to PM or just use the REPORT function (
report.gif
button) to alert the Mods, and let them handle it from there. In the meantime, just ignore the poster until a Mod can intervene. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the http://forum.purseblog.com/sendmessage.php.

Please not the following link which provides you with the photos that are required when requesting an authentication.
Supplying these will assist in the authentication process and reduce the time needed to respond to requests.

In Order to Authenticate Your Bag, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

Hi Brigitte:

I finally received the bag today and I took some close up pics and uploaded them to Photobucket.com

Here is the link..

http://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy157/cabas_raye/?action=postupload

Can you please help me authenticate this Chloe?

Thanks a zillion!
Pics are a bit blurry, it's difficult to make out the engravings, maybe you could try to take pics more straight on and not tilted as now? I kno it's hard to take good close up pics, and you might not be able to get them more focussed, but if they are straight on it might help! Also could you please repost the original link/pics, as I honestly don't remember all details of any bag being posted here and I am not going back to look for your older post! Thus I will have all pics and all info and will get a good overview and therefore be able to assess your bag more thoroughly!

Status
Not open for further replies.