- Item name:Cerf Tote
- Serial number: 10431110
- Listing number: 143769067733
- Seller: krautman123
- Link:
Look at this on eBay
- Comments: Please authenticate
Authentic

Can you pls post a link and all required pictures (see here)? It looks like I see 2 different set of pictures.

When you post back with new pictures, please make sure to either resubmit all previous info/pics, or quote your initial request/previous posts, so I have all pertinent info pertaining to your request contained in one post.

Hi! This is my first post under my new account (forgot password and no longer have access to my original email :doh:). I'm looking at buying this as an early birthday present, but I'm concerned because it's authenticated by Entrupy. I would appreciate a second opinion. Thanks!

Item Name: Chanel Classic Double Flap, Jumbo Size
SERIAL NUMBER: 14971654
Link: https://beccasbags.ca/collections/handbags/products/chanel-classic-flap-22
Seller: ************
Who took the pictures: Seller
History of the bag: unknown

1) front, back, and side/bottom views of bag
View attachment 4885989View attachment 4885990View attachment 4885991View attachment 4885993View attachment 4885995View attachment 4885998

2) CHANEL stamp and MADE IN FRANCE/ITALY stamp (note: in vintage bags, the MADE IN FRANCE/ITALY stamp is directly across the CHANEL stamp on the opposite side). A focused close up photo is required.
View attachment 4885999

3) back side of the CC turnknob showing the 2 screws and CHANEL/PARIS engraving. A focused close up photo is required.
View attachment 4886000

4) engraving on the interior zipper head and hanging ornament, if applicable. A focused close up photo is required.
View attachment 4886001

5) engraving on snap button
View attachment 4886002

6) stitched CC logo, if applicable
View attachment 4886009

7) hologram sticker. A focused close up photo is required.
View attachment 4886010

8) number side of authenticity card, if still available

Image not provided
Likely fine, but if you bought it, can you post back with a sharper/more in focus picture of the sticker, and a forward facing up close picture of the back plate for me to confirm?

When you post back with new pictures, please make sure to either resubmit all previous info/pics, or quote your initial request/previous posts, so I have all pertinent info pertaining to your request contained in one post.

Hi ironic568, could you please assist me with this bag? I ended up returning the Boy bag from Yoogis Closet and am going with this one instead. Thank you so much!!

Item: CHANEL Caviar Quilted Medium Double Flap Red
Item #: 566943
Seller: Fashionphile
Link: https://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-caviar-quilted-medium-double-flap-red-566943
Can you post back with your own pictures upon receipt (full sticker, hardware, etc.)?
It looks like you found the 12A unicorn red :smile:

Hello, may I please have this bag authenticated, thanks a lot for your help x

- Item name: Chanel petit cerf tote
- Serial number: Can't seem to see one
- Listing number: 293787304148

- Seller: haute-boutique
- Link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHANEL-Black-Leather-2013-2014-Small-Cerf-Tote-Bag-6-6-X-5-2-X-12-5/293787304148?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
- Comments: Bought it and I have it in my possession now, the pictures on the listing are limited so I will also post a login shot

View attachment 4885649

View attachment 4885650

View attachment 4885651

View attachment 4885654

View attachment 4885655

View attachment 4885656

View attachment 4885658

View attachment 4885659

View attachment 4885663

View attachment 4885668

View attachment 4885669

View attachment 4885690
The sticker should be on a little leather tab located on the lower left corner of main compartment of the bag. I'd also like to see clear pictures of the card, if available, the full interior, and the snap buttons on the sides of the bag.

Hi. Please help me authenticate this Chanel bag. Thank you in advance!

Serial number: 0977429
- Listing number: N/A
- Seller: Person on Vestiaire Collective
- Link: http://www.vestiairecollective.com/...eless-classique-chanel-handbag-11863943.shtml

- Comments:
It’s a Chanel Classic Double Flap Bag and I believe it’s from 1986-1988 given the serial number. There is no authenticity card. Can you please tell me if this bag is authentic? I’m in doubt because of the serial number. As far as I know the number should have a left sided cutout but this one seem to have a right sided cutout.

Thank you! I appreciate any help given
Authentic

Hello, my mom bought this wallet on chain when she was in Japan a year ago. After buying my first pre-loved Chanel bag, I got curious about the authenticity of her bag, too. Any opinion would be great! I'm really hoping it is authentic, since laws are so strict in Japan regarding counterfeits.

- Item name: Classic Wallet on Chain in Caviar
- Serial number: 12257736
- Listing number: N/A
- Seller: https://houbidou.co.jp/
- Link: N/A (bag was bought at the store)
- Comments: The serial number is missing inside the bag. This is what started to scare me after doing some research about Chanel bags. Hopefully the attached pictures look fine. Thank you!

View attachment 4885434

View attachment 4885435

View attachment 4885436

View attachment 4885437

View attachment 4885438

View attachment 4885439

View attachment 4885440

View attachment 4885452

View attachment 4885453
Can you look on the lower left corner of the bag, the sticker should be located there, right on the left corner of the leather patch pocket (where MADE IN ITALY is stamped). If gone, I'd still like to see a picture of that corner as there should be some remnants of the sticker left. Can I also see a picture of the full interior?

Hello Chanel Authenticator!

Can you please authenticate this questionable small vintage drawstring Chanel bag that I recently purchased online (already in my possession).

I can’t find any similar photos online so I don’t know what this bag is called. It‘s heavy, the leather is so soft and thick and stitching seems nice. I’m planning to cut and repurpose it to an organizer if it turns out to be a fake Chanel. The mix of contrast stitching and black stitching seems unusual for a Chanel bag so it puts me off as well.

thank you so much for the help!
It's fake, I'm sorry.

Hello, I purchased my first vintage Chanel from Rebag a few days ago. I don't have the bag in possession yet, but these are all the pictures from the site. Because this is my first-ever Chanel, I'm a bit nervous even though it's been authenticated by Rebag.

- Item name: Vintage CC Flap Shoulder Bag Quilted Caviar Small
- Serial number: 5444339
- Listing number: Item No. 63844/1
- Seller: Rebag
- Link: https://shop.rebag.com/products/han...flap-shoulder-bag-quilted-caviar-small638441/
- Comments: If the pictures below are not sufficient, I will post more when I have the bag.

View attachment 4885000

View attachment 4885001

View attachment 4885002

View attachment 4885003

View attachment 4885004

View attachment 4885005
Missing pictures of the CHANEL MADE IN stamp, but no issues foreseen.

Status
Not open for further replies.