Authenticate This CHANEL

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #14217 Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2018
    ********REMINDER******PLEASE READ*********

In order to avoid forth and back postings, before requesting an authentication, please read post # 2 of this thread (here) for all pictures required for an accurate assessment. Please note that pictures all of the required details need to be of quality: non-angled, crisp and sharp, up close and glare-free. I need to be able to see the detailing and authentications can't be done if pictures are lacking. Also, when posting pictures, pls make sure that they are uploaded straight forward/non-angled, so I won't have to save them on my laptop in order to rotate them to the right angle.

Once you have all the required photos, please post your request in the following template and fill out the following:
    - Item name:
    - Serial number: (please type out)
    - Listing number: (eBay listing #, site listing #, or if applicable)
    - Seller: (seller ID)
    - Link: (link to the sellers listing in eBay or other selling site. Either active, or expired)
    - Comments:

Please note: If your request has no valid link to the listing (that's still active, or has ended) and you already bought/are the owner of the bag, you would need to post a login shot.
    Login shot: the bag in front of your device while logged into your tPF account (showing your username). Example here
    You can only post a login shot if the item is in your possession.
    No login shot is needed if you can provide a valid link.

* I will not do authentications without a without a valid link, or login shot.

* Currently I also don't authenticate items from social media sites like Instagram and Facebook, nor do I authenticate RTW and footwear.

* If you need an urgent authentication and time is of the essence, please consider using a paid service.

* Also please limit your request to one item per post.

Thanks all!!

2. Hi Roku,
    Just wondering if you could kindly respond to my email at your earliest convenience. I am needing a response very soon. Thanks!!

3. Attached Files:

4. Hello, thank you for the work you do in helping authenticate items.

Item Name : Chanel jumbo black caviar single flap with gold hardware
    SERIAL NUMBER: 12378972
    Link (if available): no link, private sale
    Seller: missy tran, California
    Who took the pictures: seller
    History of the bag: unknown
    Comments: the sale post is as follows-
    Authentic Chanel Jumbo Black Caviar Single Flap with Gold Hardware. In good used condition. The leather has soften from normal wear. Exterior has minor wrinkles on the back from opening the flap. Corners has minor wear but nothing major. Interior shows sign of wear but no smell. Will come with Chanel magnetic box, black dust bag. Missing the authenticity card.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

5. Hi Roku,

Could you also kindly please authenticate this other bag for me as well please? Thank you so much for your kind time and effort, it is a blessing that you guys exist :smile:

Item: Chanel Bronze 2.55 Reissue Quilted Classic 226 Flap Bag
    Serial Number: 14968710
    Listing number: 282231504549
    Seller: biltmoreluxurydirect
    Link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Chanel-Bronze-2-55-Reissue-Quilted-Classic-226-Flap-Bag-/282231504549?hash=item41b64efea5:g:~SgAAOSwx2dYDmo8&autorefresh=true

6. Hi Roku,

Pls help me authenticate this bag, the seller is selling it for a reasonable price and I really want this bag. Waiting for your verdict..

Item: Chanel Jumbo Double Flap
    Listing no: 74391895
    Seller: Dream Luxury Cebu (glenda)
    Link: http://carousell.com/p/74391895/

Attached additional photos sent by the seller

IMG_1478232091.185461.jpg IMG_1478232105.369342.jpg IMG_1478232117.843760.jpg IMG_1478232130.114225.jpg IMG_1478232144.415434.jpg IMG_1478232160.107582.jpg IMG_1478232169.218948.jpg IMG_1478232179.700730.jpg IMG_1478232193.495249.jpg IMG_1478232205.524201.jpg

7. Additional photos

IMG_1478232390.286965.jpg IMG_1478232447.454994.jpg IMG_1478232462.871536.jpg

8. cyau likes this.
  9. Please always repost your additional info or photos requested with the original information about the listing or item you are requesting authentication for, so that we don't have to jump between posts to reference as this is a fast-moving thread with multiple posts in between.

10. The bag in the pictures is authentic.

11. Please always repost your additional info or photos requested with the original information about the listing or item you are requesting authentication for, so that we don't have to jump between posts to reference as this is a fast-moving thread with multiple posts in between. Including posting format and login shot. See sig link

12. fake but in the future please follow the posting format. Rainbow hardware boy bags do exist but this one is fake

13. fake bag, but in the future your post will be skipped if you dont follow the proper request format

14. The spirit of my volunteer time is to help prospective or very recent purchasers of pre-owned Chanel items with an informed opinion, for the sole purpose of helping them with their upcoming or recent purchase. Could you please consult a paid service.
    and @lovlouisvuitton thanks :flowers: