Authenticate This CHANEL

ironic568

Authenticator
Aug 20, 2011
********REMINDER******PLEASE READ*********

In order to avoid forth and back postings, before requesting an authentication, please read post # 2 of this thread (here) for all pictures required for an accurate assessment. Please note that pictures all of the required details need to be of quality: non-angled, crisp and sharp, up close and glare-free. I need to be able to see the detailing and authentications can't be done if pictures are lacking. Also, when posting pictures, pls make sure that they are uploaded straight forward/non-angled, so I won't have to save them on my laptop in order to rotate them to the right angle.

Once you have all the required photos, please post your request in the following template and fill out the following:
- Item name:
- Serial number: (please type out)
- Listing number: (eBay listing #, site listing #, or if applicable)
- Seller: (seller ID)
- Link: (link to the sellers listing in eBay or other selling site. Either active, or expired)
- Comments:

Please note: If your request has no valid link to the listing (that's still active, or has ended) and you already bought/are the owner of the bag, you would need to post a login shot.
Login shot: the bag in front of your device while logged into your tPF account (showing your username). Example here
You can only post a login shot if the item is in your possession.
No login shot is needed if you can provide a valid link.

* I will not do authentications without a without a valid link, or login shot.

* Currently I also don't authenticate items from social media sites like Instagram and Facebook, nor do I authenticate RTW and footwear.

* If you need an urgent authentication and time is of the essence, please consider using a paid service.

* Also please limit your request to one item per post.

Thanks all!!

Last edited by a moderator:

H_C

Oct 26, 2020
Sorry I am new on this site, the seller is not available to take more pics at the moment, but I’m positive that these are highly clear pictures.
also below are the details as per your format
Item name: Chanel Medium double flap is Caviar leather
- Serial number: 25157858
- Listing number: Kleider Kreisel (German preloved Site)
- Seller: lalora3
- Link: https://www.kleiderkreisel.de/damen/umhangetaschen/266606834-chanel-classic-flap-medium-caviar 1603727910108.png
- Comments: this item is from private sales, hence does not come with a authenticity card. However I’m not sure of its authenticity. Also does it hold its retails value as it’s from private sales . Thank you

hejoral123

Sep 12, 2006
Prefer a sharper picture of the sticker and would like to see a picture of the zipper pull, but so far looks good. Seller is reputable.

When you post back with new pictures, please make sure to either resubmit all previous info/pics, or quote your initial request/previous posts, so I have all pertinent info pertaining to your request contained in one post.
Thank you for the response. I did post a picture of the zipper pull - is there another zipper or did you need a closer image? I asked for photos of the zipper pull and a clearer photo of the sticker, but the seller just responded with the same photos he already had. Let me know if there is something different you need for the zipper and I'll try again for a clearer photo of the sticker.

dnakaoka

Sep 4, 2020
Hi - Could you please help to authenticate this bag? This would be my first Chanel, so I could really use your expert advice. Thank you!!

- Item name: Chanel Classic Flap (Small)
- Serial number: 25537240
- Listing number: eBay # 233661346341
- Seller: belbelz
- Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/233661346341

Attachments

marieccml

Nov 16, 2019
Ok guys, sorry to pollute this feed.
I figured why the hell not double check all my items so here is my new Jumbo Caviar SHW.

-Item name: Classic flap jumbo SHW
- Serial number: 26582142
- Seller: DEARLUXE
- Link: https://dearluxe.com/collections/ch...lack-caviar-shw_550564?variant=36093577199772
- Comments:I got it from a trusted reseller but for the price, I think its always best to have multiple opinion.
It comes with a full set also (dustbag box booklet, invoice)

Attachments

protein_

newinspired
O.G.
May 20, 2007
PTY
newinspired.com
Apr 9, 2015
CA
- Item name:Chanel Boy
- Serial number: 22087905
- Listing number: Purchased at Fashionphile more than 4 years ago
- Seller:Fashionphile
- Link: expired
- Comments :Hello i am a silent lurker and this is my first time having a bag authenticated on this site. i wanted to double check the authenticity of this bag. Please let me know if you need more pictures. I have the bag. I really appreciate all you do!

IMG-4150.jpg

IMG-4151.jpg

IMG-4152.jpg

IMG-4153.jpg

IMG-4154.jpg

IMG-4155.jpg

IMG-4156.jpg

IMG-4157.jpg

IMG-4158.jpg

IMG-4159.jpg

IMG-4161.jpg

IMG-4163.jpg

jackie.

Jul 12, 2015

Attachments

wawach

Oct 27, 2020
Apr 9, 2015
CA
- Item name:Chanel Boy
- Serial number: 22087905
- Listing number: Purchased at Fashionphile more than 4 years ago
- Seller:Fashionphile
- Link: expired
- Comments :Hello i am a silent lurker and this is my first time having a bag authenticated on this site. i wanted to double check the authenticity of this bag. Please let me know if you need more pictures. I have the bag. I really appreciate all you do!

View attachment 4890568

View attachment 4890569

View attachment 4890570

View attachment 4890571

View attachment 4890572

View attachment 4890573

View attachment 4890574

View attachment 4890575

View attachment 4890576

View attachment 4890577

View attachment 4890579

View attachment 4890581

ghecute

Dec 20, 2018
Hello! Great day! Pls help me authenticate this Chanel that my friend selling to me. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

Shirlsmak

Sep 16, 2020
Hi everyone! This will be my first vintage Chanel purchase so your expertise is greatly appreciate!

item name: Chanel medium diana
serial number: 2697016
Listing number: n/a - bid
seller: eg-system
link: comments: as mentioned, the listing is a bid so no further pics were provided

ironic568

Authenticator
Aug 20, 2011
Hi everyone! This will be my first vintage Chanel purchase so your expertise is greatly appreciate!

item name: Chanel medium diana
serial number: 2697016
Listing number: n/a - bid
seller: eg-system
link: comments: as mentioned, the listing is a bid so no further pics were provided
Authentic