Authenticate This CHANEL

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #14217 Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2018
    ********REMINDER******PLEASE READ*********

In order to avoid forth and back postings, before requesting an authentication, please read post # 2 of this thread (here) for all pictures required for an accurate assessment. Please note that pictures all of the required details need to be of quality: non-angled, crisp and sharp, up close and glare-free. I need to be able to see the detailing and authentications can't be done if pictures are lacking. Also, when posting pictures, pls make sure that they are uploaded straight forward/non-angled, so I won't have to save them on my laptop in order to rotate them to the right angle.

Once you have all the required photos, please post your request in the following template and fill out the following:
    - Item name:
    - Serial number: (please type out)
    - Listing number: (eBay listing #, site listing #, or if applicable)
    - Seller: (seller ID)
    - Link: (link to the sellers listing in eBay or other selling site. Either active, or expired)
    - Comments:

Please note: If your request has no valid link to the listing (that's still active, or has ended) and you already bought/are the owner of the bag, you would need to post a login shot.
    Login shot: the bag in front of your device while logged into your tPF account (showing your username). Example here
    You can only post a login shot if the item is in your possession.
    No login shot is needed if you can provide a valid link.

* I will not do authentications without a without a valid link, or login shot.

* Currently I also don't authenticate items from social media sites like Instagram and Facebook, nor do I authenticate RTW and footwear.

* If you need an urgent authentication and time is of the essence, please consider using a paid service.

* Also please limit your request to one item per post.

Thanks all!!

2. Take a look at this post to see what your request is missing (link and all required pictures).

3. Can you post back in the correct format (see page 1) and with a link if you want to have this authenticated?

4. Authentic

5. I'd say Etinceler, but they don't authenticate WOCs of this series via pics alone.
    You should try Authenticate4U, Authenticate 1st, or Lollipuff.

6. You said: "The zipper has a “D” on the front and on the bagside it has the lampo logo and a cirkel under with the number 3 in it."
    Can I see clear pictures of that?

7. Would have liked to see a picture of the underside of the zipper head, but all other details show an authentic Chanel.

8. Can I see up close, clear and forward facing pictures of the CHANEL stamp, MADE IN stamp, and female snap button?

When you post back with new pictures, please make sure to either resubmit all previous info/pics, or quote your initial request/previous posts, so I have all pertinent info pertaining to your request contained in one post.

9. Missing a picture of the MADE IN stamp, but I'm pretty certain it's authentic.

10. Authentic.
    This jumbo is in patent goatskin. The patent leather is soft and pliable, which also means that creasing and lost of structure can set in easily. If your wife likes structured classic flaps, I'd pass on this one.
    Also be careful with light colored patent leather bags as color transfer is irreversible/not repairable.

11. Details shown look good, but I'm going to be anal and ask for a picture of the underside of the zipper slider. Can you take that?

When you post back with new pictures, please make sure to either resubmit all previous info/pics, or quote your initial request/previous posts, so I have all pertinent info pertaining to your request contained in one post.

12. No, it's not authentic. For future reference, please include a link to the listing if you want to have your bag authenticated.

13. Authentic

14. Fake, I'm sorry

15. I'm missing up close, forward facing and non-glare pictures of the snap both snap buttons, but all details shown look good.