Authenticate This CHANEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is authentic. Chanel should be able to service it, but not sure about the ponyhair itself.

name :Gorgeous CHANEL Black Ponyhair Classic Flap GHW
seller : the snob
list number:120518047727
link :http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120518047727&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
is it authentic?

if the bag scratch or dirty (marks), can we ask the chanel shop to service it?
i've never have any designer label handbag, so i really don't know anything.
thanks alot...

It is authentic. Please try to do a quick search on the listing number. I authenticated this one a few hours ago.

Originally Posted by monique158
Item: Gorgeous CHANEL Navy Blue Caviar Classic Flap Bag GHW
Listing number:120518025543
Seller: thesnob
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Comments: Thanks for your help once again! I bought the last bag that was authenticated on here.

Thanks Michele! I actually did search the listing number before asking for help. It didn't come back with anything. :smile:

Thanks for trying. I wonder if something is wrong with the search function because you're the second person who told me they tried and nothing came up.

It is authentic. Please try to do a quick search on the listing number. I authenticated this one a few hours ago.

Originally Posted by monique158
Item: Gorgeous CHANEL Navy Blue Caviar Classic Flap Bag GHW
Listing number:120518025543
Seller: thesnob
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Comments: Thanks for your help once again! I bought the last bag that was authenticated on here.

Thanks Michele! I actually did search the listing number before asking for help. It didn't come back with anything. :smile:

Thanks for trying. I wonder if something is wrong with the search function because you're the second person who told me they tried and nothing came up.

Michele. The search is only finding certain things. eg type in 120518025543 and it doesn't find it. It looks for everything after a space. so

number:120518025543

comes up, but the listing number doesn't because the search is only looking for a whole set of letters, not anything inside them.

Perhaps Vlad could help with the search settings because it would affect all the searches on PF, not just this one.

Alex

All newer cards have the circle with the CC, but you should not be able to easily see the CC's in that circle., especially with a flash or camera to that extent.

I am not 100 sure it is fake , just a suspicion at this time. That is why I wanted to see the hologram sticker to be 100% sure. If your really interested, ask the seller for a picture of it, along with good picture of the Chanel, Made In France stamping and zipper.

Ahhhh, thanks for the valuable info!!!

It would be really helpful if Vlad could look into that.

Michele. The search is only finding certain things. eg type in 120518025543 and it doesn't find it. It looks for everything after a space. so

number:120518025543

comes up, but the listing number doesn't because the search is only looking for a whole set of letters, not anything inside them.

Perhaps Vlad could help with the search settings because it would affect all the searches on PF, not just this one.

Alex

Okay ladies checking out for the night. Hopefully one of the other ladies will be on shortly.

Alex - if your still online - have a good evening and thanks for your help.

Thank you Michele. I reported the search thing to Vlad & Megs.

For now, if buyers leave a space between the : and the item number, the search will work.

Good luck with your basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.