Authenticate This CHANEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks authentic to me. Only thing is I'm not familiar with that zipper manufacturer. Can you make out what it says? Maybe have one of the other ladies provide a second opinion.
!BeicBZgB2k~$(KGrHqMH-EEErfwwoEq0BK9uh07)!g~~_3.JPG

As recommended per Mon, may I have a second opinion? Please refer to post #3196, navy WOC. TIA!

Hi, can you please authenticate these bags please? Thanks!!

Item: CHANEL ROSE PINK LEATHER BIJOUX JUMBO BAG NWT
Listing number: 350296687902
Seller: personalshoppers
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350296687902&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Comments:

Item: CHANEL 2010C RED MAXI CAVIAR LEATHER BAG NWT
Listing number: 370312923221
Seller: personalshoppers
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370312923221&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Comments:
Yes, both of them are authentic chanels.

As recommended per Mon, may I have a second opinion? Please refer to post #3196, navy WOC. TIA!

Hi. Just an observation here from the sidelines. What you are seeing is the logo for PRYM. Prym is a very old company which produced metal fasteners. Until seeing your post, I'd only ever seen Prym on snaps, usually on vintage Cartier. However, Prym has been connected to Eclair, which is a familiar name in zipper pulls for Chanel. They also have been connected to Fiocchi Snaps, another name familiar to Chanel lovers.

If you look at the Fiocchi Snaps website you will see the Prym logo along with Fiocchi and EP, which is another familiar logo of Chanel zipper pulls. I think (trying to figure it out here) that EP possibly stands for Eclair Prym, because those two companies were or are (I can't tell all too complicated) connected. How FLOX and CCC fit into this picture are beyond me though.
The only reason I know all this stuff is because we have a series 3 Chanel keyholder which has Prym snaps. I thought it was an unusual logo to see on Chanel and researched it just a few days ago.

Hope this helps. Was planning to post some info on the general thread on this but your question came up while I was still thinking it over.

This is interesting - thanks

Hi. Just an observation here from the sidelines. What you are seeing is the logo for PRYM. Prym is a very old company which produced metal fasteners. Until seeing your post, I'd only ever seen Prym on snaps, usually on vintage Cartier. However, Prym has been connected to Eclair, which is a familiar name in zipper pulls for Chanel. They also have been connected to Fiocchi Snaps, another name familiar to Chanel lovers.

If you look at the Fiocchi Snaps website you will see the Prym logo along with Fiocchi and EP, which is another familiar logo of Chanel zipper pulls. I think (trying to figure it out here) that EP possibly stands for Eclair Prym, because those two companies were or are (I can't tell all too complicated) connected. How FLOX and CCC fit into this picture are beyond me though.
The only reason I know all this stuff is because we have a series 3 Chanel keyholder which has Prym snaps. I thought it was an unusual logo to see on Chanel and researched it just a few days ago.

Hope this helps. Was planning to post some info on the general thread on this but your question came up while I was still thinking it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.