*Authenticate This Chanel!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The satin backpack posted earlier (see quote below). Here's another go at the hologram sticker and auth card separately (I've increased the "reduce to screen size" on Photobucket to 17", if it will help anyone else struggling):

Internal1d.jpg

Internal1f-1.jpg

Brought forward from closed thread.

You confirmed that a satin backpack had been made, I now have auth card and holo photo all-in-one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=270328076868&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

Internal1c.jpg

The hologram sticker is perfectly clear on my laptop, but as soon as I upload it here it looks too small and blurred to read :sad: I'm viewing it in IrfanView free photo editor.

scylla...

Authentic? Yes. Overpriced? I know you didn't ask but IMHO a bag from 97-98 making it 10 to 11 years old being offered at $2K is just a tad too high. Of course this is my opinion. You'll have to decide what it's worth to you. I'd offer her substantially less IF you decide to make the purchase.

Thanks so much. I saw 1 recently on ebay, but I don't know how much did the winning bidder pay. Yes, I think 2K is expensive.

Authentic....though just double check with the seller that the 2 screws used on the back side of the CC turnknob are diagonal screws.

The satin backpack posted earlier (see quote below). Here's another go at the hologram sticker and auth card separately (I've increased the "reduce to screen size" on Photobucket to 17", if it will help anyone else struggling):

Internal1d.jpg

Internal1f-1.jpg

Did the seller ever sent you a close up picture of the Chanel/Made In stamp? I need to go back to my original comment first. Will be back in a few secs.

edit: ok, I checked back the old ATC thread and it looks like I didn't say much about this bag other than we need to see more than one picture. My fault. Anyway, we also need to see the interior CHANEL/MADE IN stamp since the hologram sticker is not that clear. The serial number is fine, but we need to see details such as the CHANELCHANEL strip on the right side of the serial number, the rectangular cutout around the white piece of the sticker....I'm able to see part of the X, which is important.

Last edited:
burberryprncess were you able to find out if the bag I mentioned earlier (the black lambskin flap with the seam around the flap and the burgundy back pocket lining) could be authentic or not? TIA.:smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Exquisite-Ultra-Chic-CHANEL-BLACK-CLASSIC-FLAP-BAG-2-55_W0QQitemZ150320842218QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item150320842218&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318

something funny about the shape, stamp, cc stitching and zip about this bag.. people on ebay have been bidding on this. just wanted to make sure before posting on the fake bag thread. cud someone authenticate this , and if fake, report on this..TIA!

Yes, you are right it is fake.:tdown:

SV102939.JPG

#1 - Need a clear and close up picture of the hologram sticker, CHANEL stamp, MADE IN stamp, back side of the CC turnknob, and engraving on both the zipper pull and head.

#2 - so far, so good. Since the hologram sticker is missing, there still should be a sticky residue left from the sticker. Ask the seller to check for this.

#3 - Can't authenticate with only one picture. See page 1 for the requirements in order for us to authenticate.

Status
Not open for further replies.