Authenticate This Chanel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please post authenticity questions related to Chanel in this thread. This thread is a continuation of the previous Authentication thread that has been closed for posting.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

2. Both authentic! :tup:

3. A new thread, yeah!

Great opportunity to point out a few things again, like this:

And this:

Announcement

Please post all requests for authentication in the open forum and not through Private Message.
    We don't mind helping out individuals once in awhile, but it's become too cumbersome to respond privately to the many requests received.
    Thanks for your cooperation.

Smoothoprter, burberryprncess, Michele, Pursepushin, bulletproofsoul and Beautylicious

4. Thanks bulletproofsoul!
    I was under the impression the first one (http://tinyurl.com/3kn5c5) was probably not authentic as I thought the inside serial tag is usually on the edge of a seam?

5. No, in classic flaps the sticker is stuck directly on the leather on the front of the bag inside near the bottom corner. :yes:

6. Thanks so much, Bulletproofsoul!!

7. Hi :smile: I'm hoping that you will be able to help me. I'm REALLY not a Chanle expert...could you tell me whether this is an authentic Chanel or not? I was told that is is authentic bought at Chanel in Paris.

(I'm new here so if I make any mistake please tell me okay?)

Thanks in advance :smile:

Attached Files:

8. Hi guys, what do we think about these shades?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TIA!

9. Hi and welcome!

Sorry, but this is fake :tdown: This particular serial number is widely used by the fakers out there. Wrong font on the authenticity card and hologram sticker, the number ones should be underlined like this: 1 and the zero's on the sticker should be slashed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.