Authenticate This Chanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Please post authenticity questions related to Chanel in this thread. This thread is a continuation of the previous Authentication thread that has been closed for posting.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

Hello everybody,
I've been posting on the last thread about these Chanel earrings:
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270192797218&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017
Smoothorpter siad they look ok, but that the black display-thingon the first picture looks strange. I've asked about it:

Hello! This is her answer about the display thing from the earrings:
I'd like to know about the black display from picture 1, where the earrings hanging on. Is this original from Chanel?
> yes, it´s original Chanel (it is velvet). The gift-box is also original Chanel.

And the most close-up picture from the stamp, she wants to try to make a better picture when its nessary.

Is it possible to authenticate the earrings only by the look of the earrings and the stamp? And not the box or other things that are add?

Can anyone tell me if this is the real deal? Thank for your help and time! Greetings from Holland :yahoo:

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,602
Hello everybody,
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=017
Smoothorpter siad they look ok, but that the black display-thingon the first picture looks strange. I've asked about it:

I'd like to know about the black display from picture 1, where the earrings hanging on. Is this original from Chanel?
> yes, it´s original Chanel (it is velvet). The gift-box is also original Chanel.

And the most close-up picture from the stamp, she wants to try to make a better picture when its nessary.

Is it possible to authenticate the earrings only by the look of the earrings and the stamp? And not the box or other things that are add?

Can anyone tell me if this is the real deal? Thank for your help and time! Greetings from Holland :yahoo:

Hello Queen Beatrix ;) The link doesn't work, but I looked at the link you've posted in the old thread. That black velvet thingy doesn't look familiar to me, please wait till Smooth comes along.

Hello everybody,
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270192797218&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

I just don't think that velvet display thing is from Chanel. All of my Chanel costume jewelry comes with grey eggcrate type foam. I know that recently they started giving tiny dust bags with Chanel jewelry, but I haven't seen the velvet earring holders before. :nogood:

I just don't think that velvet display thing is from Chanel. All of my Chanel costume jewelry comes with grey eggcrate type foam. I know that recently they started giving tiny dust bags with Chanel jewelry, but I haven't seen the velvet earring holders before. :nogood:

What do you think of the earrings? Do they look okay? Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.