Authenticate This CHANEL • Read the Rules & Use the Format in Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that the eBay and Bonanza auction is the same seller -"Passion4Fashion4Less", the Portero auction may also be the same seller but they may have forgotten to end the eBay and Bonanza auction. For peace of mind you should ask the seller. You are welcome to post pictures of the you bag you receive. Please remember to include the auction details and the sales link.

Thank you Pia and ColourfulBelle. Yes, it is the same bag, pictures, mannequin and serial number on all three ads (Portero, eBay, Bonanza). I'll drop her a note and remind her that the bag has already been sold. Then when I get her I'll love it if you ladies would take a look at the pics I'll take myself. Thank you, you ladies rock!:ty:

Item: Quilted Chanel Bag
Listing number: 230743888324
Seller: simonesato
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/230743888324?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619
Comments: Seller seems to have done many sales for high-end products, and i want to believe him, but this bag seems.. different. Is it simply because it is possibly vintage? there doesnt seem to have the embossed double Cs at the back of the flap, and the inside is in black leather instead of red. also, no flap in the inside. Can someone also educate me on what this bag is called? is it not 2.55 Medium? I think the bag looks so sweet and less complicated than the bags with the secret letter interior compartment. Thanks so much!

Authentic. It's the East West Flap Bag

Hello ladies, can you please authenticate this Chanel handbag for me? Thank you so much in advance. I own about 3 Large and none of my having stitching quite like this one. The seller is BAGTERIA, and I know BAGTERIA has a rep for being a good seller so I didn't get it authenticated first. If you look at the back of the bag, there is stitching all around the pocket. None of my lambskin has stitching on the top of the pocket. Furthermore, the quilted stitching on the both of the bottom corners are off. There is stitching where it shoudn't be. If you need closer pictures, I can take them myself. Thank you so much for your time!

Item: Timeless Classic Flap Large Chanel Lambskin in color brown
Listing number: 400273862786
Seller: Bagteria
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/400273862786?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
Comments: Please authenticate.

If you would like to compare pictures, I have a link to another brown ebay auction. Notice the stitching patterns for the pocket and corners are different.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230741294298?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

They are both authentic.

Hi Pias
Thks heaps, the fact that you think is authentic is really convincing because I've been a silent reader on this forum and have read about your bags :smile:
I have never taken my Chanels to spa before, will do that this week at Selfridges Chanel and report back. I only have 2 Chanels so far, both patent (I like 'em shiny) and both were bought new from boutiques. This is my first vintage, just couldn't resist because it looks so pretty and the price was great!
I can sleep well tonight. Thanks heaps!
T

Hello Tiffanyn,

Colour_Belle has just logined, you might ask for her opinion. She's much better than me.:smile:

Oh, I just saw that Colour_Belle had just confirmed its authenticity.

Thanks so much colourful_belle.
Will follow instructions better next time.
By the way could you kindly educate me on which collection / which decade this came from? I couldn't find it anywhere online.
Appreciate it!
T

Since the hologram is missing I can't give you a more accurate timeframe, it is vintage and I would guess around late 80s/early 90s. Please be aware that this is the authentication thread, general questions should be posted on the main Chanel forum. :smile:

Since the hologram is missing I can't give you a more accurate timeframe, it is vintage and I would guess around late 80s/early 90s. Please be aware that this is the authentication thread, general questions should be posted on the main Chanel forum. :smile:

Darn I'm doing well here, 2nd rookie mistake. :P
Thks a bunch anyways. Will send it in for a spa and see if the SAs can tell me more.
Thanks!!!;)
T

Status
Not open for further replies.