Authenticate This CHANEL • Read the rules & use format outlined in 1st/2nd posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, could you please help authenticate this one? :smile:Thanks a lot!

Item: chanel boy stingray
Listing number: 18089059
Seller: lacouturelover
Link: http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Aut...8msEkhIQfCS5EAo0lju6QxPYSAtYWaa118aApiH8P8HAQ
Comments: there is no authentic card though.

The bag pictured with serial number 18089059 is authentic.

This is a free service offered by volunteers, please be aware that it is the preference of the authenticators on this thread to give authentication to members who post in a range of threads and not just requesting free authentication for designer items. I would therefore encourage you to partake in the PF community.

Attachments

• chanel15 [1600x1200].jpg
    chanel15 [1600x1200].jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 170
  • chanel16 [1600x1200].jpg
    chanel16 [1600x1200].jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 161
  • chanel17 [1600x1200].jpg
    chanel17 [1600x1200].jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 168
  • chanel21 [1600x1200].jpg
    chanel21 [1600x1200].jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 161
Hello everyone,

please can you help me with this Reissue? I hope the photos show enough details. If not please let me know and I ask for more;)

Item: Original Chanel 2.55 Doppelflap Bag Reissue
Item Number:
Seller: tinas-shop (571 )
Link: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Original-Cha...453140?pt=DE_Damentaschen&hash=item339541dad4

She bought it in year 2007. I just asked for the receipt....
Thanks in advance:flowers:

The bag pictured with serial number 11625856 is authentic. Please include the serial number with future requests. Thanks.

Reminder

Please include the serial number on the hologram sticker for bag requests. Thank you.

thank you very much. you can see the hologram sticker when you look at the internet auction. she included the picture there.....sorry hope this helps;)
$_57.JPG

thank you very much. you can see the hologram sticker when you look at the internet auction. she included the picture there.....sorry hope this helps;)
$_57.JPG

Yes, I saw the picture in the listing. I am asking members to type the serial number to make it easier for members and authenticators to do a search and cross reference to any items already authenticated. It is very time consuming for authenticators to type in the serial number for each and every request. :smile:

Yes, I saw the picture in the listing. I am asking members to type the serial number to make it easier for members and authenticators to do a search and cross reference to any items already authenticated. It is very time consuming for authenticators to type in the serial number for each and every request. :smile:

of course, I understand:smile: now I know for the next time!!!

thank you so much for your help colourful belle:hugs:

Hi, the regular authenticators on this thread do not authenticate ended/closed listings, for a small fee of around $5-$7 you may want to consider using a third party authentication service such as Authenticate4u.com or Etincelerauthentications.com.
Oh, i didn't realise that new guidelines have are now in place as i have not logged into purse forum for a quite a while.
Ok. noted. Will keep that in mind. Thanks for your response.

Could anyone help please, with this vintage Chanel Flap. It does not have a serial number as I believe it is early 1980's. It has the made in France on one side (inside front) but there is no CHANEL stamp on the opposite side. Should there be? I have seen other vintage Chanel bags in the same style as this, (with the quilted pen holder) which have the serial sticker, and also the CHANEL stamp on opposite side. So just a bit concerned! Should I be?

Really appreciate you opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_4687.jpg
    IMG_4687.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_4737.JPG
    IMG_4737.JPG
    451.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_4793.jpg
    IMG_4793.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 176
Status