Authenticate This CÉLINE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi sophia,
    we couldn't pm you either, there's no message feature on your profile or idk how to message you?

2. You can't PM sophia - because she's an authenticator - I tried and the site doesn't allow it :sad:

3. tried but you would probably get inundated with messages :sad: tPF doesn't allow an option to PM you :sad:

4. Hello! Can you please help take a look at this Celine box bag? Thank you!

Item: Celine medium box
    Listing Number:na
    Seller: jomashop
    Link:na
    Comments:na

Attached Files:

5. Hi! I just came across your post, I purchased a Celine box bag in caramel from an ebay seller recently with the exact same serial number. The bag turned out to be fake. Just thought I’d let you know!

RataDrawitra likes this.
  6. OMG really? I did buy on Ebay as well but returned it. Last week the return package was returned to me after 2 months I sent it back and got my money back. What should I do with it? the buyer even included the receipt from Barneys as well.

7. Dear MS Sophia, Could you please tell that Celine Trapeze is authentic bag or not? Thank you so much

Attached Files:

8. Hi, would like to have this authenticated, being sold by an individual

Item: Celine nano belt bag nude
    Listing number: n/a
    Seller : euroauth

Thanks!

9. Item: Celine crossbody bag
    Listing Number: 278450876
    Seller: superbillystyle
    Link: https://hk.carousell.com/p/celine-278450876/
    Comments: questionning authenticity of this vintage piece.
    Any help would be great! Thanks in advance:smile:

Attached Files:

10. Item: Celine Small Sangle Seau
    Listing Number: 482984
    Seller: fashionphile
    Link: http://www.fashionphile.com/product-482984
    Comments: This is the small sangle Seau but it has pockets on the outside...I thought only the original larger size had outer pockets? It is also the old logo. Did a quick google search and found another small with pockets on the real real but none on original Celine website. Thanks!

11. Hi Sophia/Celine Authenticators!

I really need your help in authenticating a Celine classic box bag that I recently purchased on Tradesy because I am having doubts about whether this bag is real. I did some research online and noticed that my bag has some signs that it is fake such as stitching on the back of the bag, YKK zipper, and screws in the strap buckles. I only have 1 or 2 days left before this purchase reaches the deadline for returns or filing a claim. Please help me authenticate this bag. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

12. I realized I had forgotten to include pictures of the strap buckles

Attached Files:

13. Hi Sophia/Celine Authenticators!
    I just got a celine medium box bag from an ebay seller, but I'm starting to question its authenticity since the logo looks a bit off. Can someone help me out? I really appreciate it! :smile:

Item: Celine medium box
    Listing Number:
    Seller:
    Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pre-Owned-Celine-Classic-Box-Bag-in-Burgundy-Red-Receipt-/333517464398?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&nma=true&si=UvzdBY3VXpzB4fBbuNQX1X17hjE%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc
    Comments: Logo doesnt match with the carecard logo; date code U-MP-0147.

Thank you in advance! IMG_0902.jpg IMG_8284.jpg IMG_7546.jpg IMG_4185.jpg IMG_8100.jpg IMG_2213.jpg IMG_3944.jpg IMG_4196.jpg IMG_8742.jpg IMG_8035.jpg IMG_0911.jpg IMG_2662.jpg