AUTHENTICATE This Céline *Please read rules and use format in Post #1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any pictures of the interior? Any that show the name plate, where it was made, serial number, etc? Is it an eBay auction -- if so, could you please provide a link?

Is this pink Celine boogie bag on Ebay legit? The auction and seller looks pretty good to me but I don't have enough expertise in Celine bags yet. The price looks perhaps a little too good to be true?? - although the bag IS stated to be "gently used." TIA

I have this bag in olive and this looks good to be although the lining is different from the bag I own but all the other markings look good. These bags do not really have a high resale value so I would not be put off by the low price.

The bag looks good when I compare it to my Boogie bag. I would bet that there will be many bids on that bag in the final minutes. If you want it, snipe it.
Good luck!

I am not very knowledgeable about Celine but all the ones I see on ebay have a short number with an * under the Celine tag. It looks more like a date/factory code than a serial number as it is a short number. I have seen fake Celine and your bag looks much nicer than them. Not many Celine people here, perhaps photos of some details would help? Zipper, hardware, interior?

Hi, I'm new to celine...
i need help to authenticate this bag i see on ebay:
iwhat should i ask more to the seller if there are missing information?

many thanks for your help
:smile:

Attachments

• celine1.JPG
    celine1.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 729
  • celine2.JPG
    celine2.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 734
  • celine3.JPG
    celine3.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 729