Authenticate This BURBERRY

Hi!
Is this bag authentic? I purchased from reputable seller on Shop Shops and cannot find it anywhere. Maybe my sleuthing skills are fading! TIA!!

Attachments

• burberry inside.jpg
    burberry inside.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3
  • burberry clasp.jpg
    burberry clasp.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 3
  • burberry front.jpg
    burberry front.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 3
  • burberry back.jpg
    burberry back.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 3
  • burberry top.jpg
    burberry top.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 3
  • burberry bottom.jpg
    burberry bottom.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 3
  • burberry label.jpg
    burberry label.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 3
No packaging. Wholesaler says his contact doesnt want packaging showing up online. I was weary because I know all the sellers who have these for sale and we all get them from said wholesaler but if you have them that solves it. I am listed as ebay.com/str/americandealsco on ebay. I have approx 6 styles up. I'm not sure if it's appropriate and feel free to delete this post but if you need a replacement for that beat up burberry, I can send you one as a thank you. Feel free to contact me there if so. Thanks!
Ok, I can see a few that look familiar - the one rectangle shaped one has a different stamp than the stamp that you showed above. That stamp (on the rectangle one) does not look right - it has little curled letter "R" Do you have different batches? Or some samples and then other sets? I have a pink one and it is in the shape of a purse, and I had a square one. I would expect to have the packaging. I would try to find out where these came from. Mine is very heavy/solid - how do these feel?
t

Last edited:
This does not look like a Burberry bag to me.
Can you return it?
t
(no Made in, no serial number, no embossed metal, unusual design, unusual lining)
If it comes in as not authentic then yes I can. I just need a little proof. the bagclinic made an offer for it but bag, borrow or steal is asking for more pics and the serial. I would prefer a refund tbh. it was a mystery box and I am not a fan PLUS they valued it at $700. I expected something else for sure

If it comes in as not authentic then yes I can. I just need a little proof. the bagclinic made an offer for it but bag, borrow or steal is asking for more pics and the serial. I would prefer a refund tbh. it was a mystery box and I am not a fan PLUS they valued it at $700. I expected something else for sure
Oh - let us know how it works out. I hope you can get your money back.
t

Reactions: IntheOcean
Hello and thanks in advance for your help!

I've been saving $$ to buy a used Burberry jacket and now able to do so! Would love to know if this item is authentic. More details below and happy to respond with more info upon request.

Item Name: unknown, listing just says vintage Burberry coat
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/364120191171?hash=item54c74130c3:g:mnsAAOSwimJjzhux

View attachment 5701557

View attachment 5701555

View attachment 5701554

View attachment 5701553

View attachment 5701552

View attachment 5701551

View attachment 5701550

View attachment 5701549

View attachment 5701546
Authentic
t

Ok, I can see a few that look familiar - the one rectangle shaped one has a different stamp than the stamp that you showed above. That stamp (on the rectangle one) does not look right - it has little curled letter "R" Do you have different batches? Or some samples and then other sets? I have a pink one and it is in the shape of a purse, and I had a square one. I would expect to have the packaging. I would try to find out where these came from. Mine is very heavy/solid - how do these feel?
t

t

IMG_20230125_144253_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20230125_144403.jpg

Reactions: SauleMes