Authenticate This BURBERRY

I have lots of bags that you don’t see online - vintage - does not mean fake. What you can see right away here is the blue label stamp on the zipper pull, the horses going the wrong way, the embossed zipper pull saying Bur
berry - not Burberry, the lining and the awkward pocket.
why can’t you return it?
T

Reactions: Vintage_love
I have lots of bags that you don’t see online - vintage - does not mean fake. What you can see right away here is the blue label stamp on the zipper pull, the horses going the wrong way, the embossed zipper pull saying Bur
why can’t you return it?
T
The lining says Burberry’s - I’m on my phone and can probably see more when I look on my computer- so the company’s are Burberry Burberry’s and blue label
I hope you did not pay too much

why can’t you return it?
T
The lining says Burberry’s - I’m on my phone and can probably see more when I look on my computer- so the company’s are Burberry Burberry’s and blue label
I hope you did not pay too much

Sadly, it can't be returned because it was a warehouse sale, so they don't refund or exchange ! Kinda like a final sale thing I guess. Should've been more careful, especially if there were this many indicators. It was expensive but it's okay ; even tho I sure paid a huge price for it, things like that happens, it'll help me be more cautious for my next purchases. Next time, I'll definitly ask there before for sure before doing another mistake tho. Thanks for the help !

Last edited:
Sadly, it can't be returned because it was a warehouse sale, so they don't refund or exchange ! Kinda like a final sale thing I guess. Should've been more careful, especially if there were this many indicators. It was expensive but it's okay ; even tho I sure paid a huge price for it, things like that happens, it'll help me be more cautious for my next purchases. Next time, I'll definitly ask there before for sure before doing another mistake tho. Thanks for the help !
You are welcome.
t

Hi Terite,

Do you think you can help to see if this Burberry jacket is authentic?

Thank you so much!
-K

Hi Terite,

Do you think you can help to see if this Burberry jacket is authentic?

Thank you so much!
-Kathy
Looks good
T

hi Terite! I bought these two Burberry scarves from eBay couple of years ago, and now am ready to rotate them to my younger sis. However, I absolutely don't wanna disappoint her with fake items. Would love to hear your thought! The cream one does not have the wash tag. Thank you so much for your time!

WechatIMG220.jpeg

Attachments

• WechatIMG221.jpeg
    WechatIMG221.jpeg
    304.7 KB · Views: 4
  • WechatIMG222.jpeg
    WechatIMG222.jpeg
    296.3 KB · Views: 4
  • WechatIMG223.jpeg
    WechatIMG223.jpeg
    296.3 KB · Views: 4
  • WechatIMG224.jpeg
    WechatIMG224.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 3
  • WechatIMG226.jpeg
    WechatIMG226.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 3
  • WechatIMG227.jpeg
    WechatIMG227.jpeg
    324.1 KB · Views: 4
  • WechatIMG228.jpeg
    WechatIMG228.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 4
  • WechatIMG229.jpeg
    WechatIMG229.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 4
hi Terite! I bought these two Burberry scarves from eBay couple of years ago, and now am ready to rotate them to my younger sis. However, I absolutely don't wanna disappoint her with fake items. Would love to hear your thought! The cream one does not have the wash tag. Thank you so much for your time!

View attachment 5222815
I Roy one looks good - would like to see a readable content tag on the blue one
T