Authenticate This BURBERRY

Hi, I am new to burberry only have one item. I am looking for a bag and someone was selling one with the lable Burberry Fragrance. Is there such a thing as a Burberry Fragrance backpack? View attachment 4808461View attachment 4808462
Yes, there is such a thing. It is a free with purchase item probably - like you buy the perfume, you get a free bag. Obviously perfume bags are not the same quality as a Burberry bag.

Thank you! Just wondering, how can you tell? And it's all good, I only paid $16 for it at the value village haha.
Well, they take returns, but I hear that they only return shoes and clothing since covid. This purse is a mess - everything is wrong. The shape, the stamp, the feet, the lining, the mixed up Blue Label/London, the interior stamp.
In real life - feel that lining and the stamp - you will never see that on a designer bag.
t

Well, they take returns, but I hear that they only return shoes and clothing since covid. This purse is a mess - everything is wrong. The shape, the stamp, the feet, the lining, the mixed up Blue Label/London, the interior stamp.
In real life - feel that lining and the stamp - you will never see that on a designer bag.
t
Thank you so much for your time and insight! good to know:smile: