Authenticate This BURBERRY

D

Deleted member 688911

Need a closeup of the label.
t
Thanks for your time! I don’t know if this helps. I can try to ask the seller but VC is very restrictive about adding new pics to their adds so it may take a while! Thank you!

FF17B11F-474F-4C12-BE2C-9CF98855BAF2.jpeg

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Finnbar

Aug 3, 2020
Hi, I am new to burberry only have one item. I am looking for a bag and someone was selling one with the lable Burberry Fragrance. Is there such a thing as a Burberry Fragrance backpack? Screenshot_20200803_150506.jpg Screenshot_20200803_150454.jpg

terite

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Canada
Hi, I am new to burberry only have one item. I am looking for a bag and someone was selling one with the lable Burberry Fragrance. Is there such a thing as a Burberry Fragrance backpack? View attachment 4808461 View attachment 4808462
Yes, there is such a thing. It is a free with purchase item probably - like you buy the perfume, you get a free bag. Obviously perfume bags are not the same quality as a Burberry bag.

terite

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Canada
Thank you! Just wondering, how can you tell? And it's all good, I only paid $16 for it at the value village haha.
Well, they take returns, but I hear that they only return shoes and clothing since covid. This purse is a mess - everything is wrong. The shape, the stamp, the feet, the lining, the mixed up Blue Label/London, the interior stamp.
In real life - feel that lining and the stamp - you will never see that on a designer bag.
t

kristyying

Aug 3, 2020
Well, they take returns, but I hear that they only return shoes and clothing since covid. This purse is a mess - everything is wrong. The shape, the stamp, the feet, the lining, the mixed up Blue Label/London, the interior stamp.
In real life - feel that lining and the stamp - you will never see that on a designer bag.
t
Thank you so much for your time and insight! good to know:smile: