Authenticate This Burberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Please post authenticity questions related to Burberry in this thread. This thread is a continuation of the previous Authentication thread that has been closed for posting.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

My sister has a handbag just like the one below, but the trim is black and there isn't the horse print on it..is it authentic?

402a_1.JPG

Is this an authentic coat?

Attachments

• e5bd_1.JPG
    e5bd_1.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,017
  • e1cd_1.JPG
    e1cd_1.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 946
  • e211_1.JPG
    e211_1.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 979
  • e236_1.JPG
    e236_1.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 928
  • e255_1.JPG
    e255_1.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 993
Thanks Addy, I will try to see if the seller will do that for me. Has this pattern ever existed to your knowledge? It's the first time I've seen striped instead of plaid.

Thanks Addy, I will try to see if the seller will do that for me. Has this pattern ever existed to your knowledge? It's the first time I've seen striped instead of plaid.

I have not personally seen these earrmuffs with this plaid however, there are a lot of Burberry items that come out that I haven't seen :P

My sister has a handbag just like the one below, but the trim is black and there isn't the horse print on it..is it authentic?

402a_1.JPG
hello and welcome! can you post pictures of the actual bag your sister has? pls. remind to post close up pictures of details, f.i. the leather tag, the hardware, etc...

hi does anyone know is burberryscarfonline.com sells authentic burberry scarves? thank you

None of those Burberry scarves look right to me - the extra bit on the sewn tag and the paper tag font are off

Welcome to the Purse Forum!

Hello,
This a a continuation from my previous posts (closed thread posts #2357 & 2358).

Addy responded and asked for clearer pics of tag and inside stamp. Hope these work. Some of the letters from the inside stamp (lower part) have started to fade. Is this normal wear? Bag is supposedly one year old. Inside the flag that the guy on horse carries you can see word PRORSUM. Many thanks for your time!!

Attachments

• Tag scanned 2.jpg
    Tag scanned 2.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 1,052
  • Tag scanned.jpg
    Tag scanned.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 1,055
  • inside stamp.JPG
    inside stamp.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,059
Status
Not open for further replies.