Authenticate This Bulga

hi all, can anyone vouch for amazon items' authenticity?
i want to get a bag from there (doesn't look like it's from a particular seller, but just amazon itself) and it''s half price of what i find it on other sites....i've been wanting it a long time :tup:

Hi. Long time reader!!! Now, I've come for help. Can anyone tell me if this is real? It is most likely too late, because I have already purchased this bag. But, just so I know...I don't want to walk around with a fake bag.....I will take scissors to it if I have to!!!! I tried to take pictures of what I thought might help authenticate it, but if you need more let me know! Thanks so much!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also, th leather feels really soft and the bag itself is durable. I have never seen a Bulga before, so I have no idea how to judge. Also, does anyone know what color this is called?

I don't know how much this helps, but here's the same bag on bag borrow or steal, although in a different color. The bag looks just like the one there, so I would imagine it's probably real since I don't think bulga is faked to much, but obviously that's not an expert opinion by any means.

Edit: Well, it looks like Jessica Simpson has one, so it might be out on the fake market. Not that I'm one to help, but I still think yours looks real.

Last edited: