Authenticate This Brighton

grammyr

Grandma
Aug 26, 2008
New York
I've never seen that style before but it looks good to me. The sleeper is Brighton and the style of the bag looks like the craftsmanship Brighton uses. I'd say real.

Angelaine

Oct 2, 2008
Hi all,

As you can see I am very new to this forum. I just love reading all you ladies have to write and your knowledge. I am so thrilled to be able to be here with you. Now I hope this is the right place as I looked for a Brighton section, but did not see one. I am new also to higher end purses. I just bought a Black Brighton Organizer named "French Kiss". I love it as I don't have to carry a wallet and my cell phone is on the outside. One thing that I don't like is that it is quite small. Not the smallest, but small. I have Multiple Sclerosis and have some meds that I need to carry with me. Also, I need to wear readers that I need to carry with me. I really have a difficult time fitting anything extra in this purse. Could some one recommend another designer and the name of the purse that is an organizer with a cell phone holder on the outside. It needs to be roomy. Thanks for all your help.

Hugs,
Angelaine

Reactions: Marsti

lizgirl17

Feb 16, 2010
Philadelphia
I just picked it up at a yard sale for $1 so if its not real i wont really mind lol , i'd love to know the style name too if anyone knows it

Sclegacyphd

Nov 19, 2011
I just found this forum trying to authenticate Brighton I considered best possible deal in vintage store at $15 . Mine also starts with A & has same lining.

Reactions: Marsti
Jul 24, 2013
CA
By the way, I bought it on Poshmark for $11, and only have 3 days to dispute (or not 'accept' the item). I added one more up-close photo of the heart, but it's kind of blurry, so I'm not sure it will help; and another photo of the wallet fully open. I would truly appreciate any advice. :smile:

Attachments

Goodclaire

Feb 16, 2019
Northern CA
B70CB810-EA61-4CB2-B69E-0488BF53A85A.jpeg I bought this bag at a Brighton store up to 10 years ago. The only label says “Brighton” on one side and “made in China” on the other side.

I have searched the Internet and cannot find this bag anywhere. I am interested to know the name and or serial number of this very rare Brighton bag.