Authenticate This Brahmin

Can you please help me identify the style of the Brahim bag from the Toasted Almond Collection? My sister gave it to me and I think it may be vintage. Thanks!IMG_7898.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7898.png
    IMG_7898.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Can anyone tell me....is this "Brahmin" real or fake?
The closest that I can find is the "Tori Flap" style which is listed as currently unavailable at Nordstrom.
Also, I noticed a small tag at the bottom which states "Brahmin" on one side and "Made in China" on the other. I tried to research this but could only find a confusing post online about where Brahmin is branching out manufacturing to China or not

Here are lots of photos: http://s1071.photobucket.com/user/Melowdys/library/Brown Croc Satchel

Brown%20Croc%20Satchel
I’m new to this forum as I also just bought a used Brahmin, but the underside of the tag says made in China. Did you ever find out if yours was authentic?

This looks really good to me. I am stuck at remembering its name as this is not a new bag. You can tell that by the "Brahmin pocket" on the inside zip compartment with the pen holders and key clip.

It has wear in all of the places that I'd expect to see in a bag of this age.
I just purchased a “used Brahmin” and I’m wondering if it’s authentic as it’s my first of their bags. I feel like pictures online make the bags appear very sturdy, but while my bag is structured, it seems flimsier than the online pictures. But maybe that’s just because it’s been used and worn in? Do you have any thoughts on this?

A1CA659B-5A9F-4D0E-B9F9-C89C6C4F993A.jpeg

View attachment 3810298 View attachment 3810299 View attachment 3810300 Can this purse be authenticated. I found one similar on eBay and it indicated this style was made in the late 1990s and the name is La Scala Raffia. Also can someone tell me what the numbers printed on the interior of the key clip represent. Much thanks!!
Are the numbers serial numbers? I’m wondering if all Brahmins are supposed to have a stamped serial number. I just bought a used Brahmin and it doesn’t have a serial number, so I’m concerned it’s not real

If you need proof for Ebay, they won't accept a post at tPF as an authentication. You may need to use a paid service, maybe someone here can recommend one that authenticates Brahmin and that Ebay accepts.
What are recommended paid authentication platforms? I’m also trying to authenticate a Brahmin bag from eBay. Thanks

Hi, came someone please help me with authenticating this Brahmin wristlet? I think it's supposed to be the Kayla Wristlet. I bought it at a consignment boutique. When I brought it home I noticed the nameplate looks a little crooked, like it doesn't line up with the pattern. Did I buy a fake?
20230929_173651.jpg20230929_173714.jpg20230929_173723.jpg20230929_173801.jpg20230929_173815.jpg20230929_173831.jpg20230929_173656.jpgHere is the size: 10.5" L × 6" H × 2" W

Hi, came someone please help me with authenticating this Brahmin wristlet? I think it's supposed to be the Kayla Wristlet. I bought it at a consignment boutique. When I brought it home I noticed the nameplate looks a little crooked, like it doesn't line up with the pattern. Did I buy a fake?
View attachment 5867388View attachment 5867389View attachment 5867390View attachment 5867391View attachment 5867392View attachment 5867393View attachment 5867394

It looks good to me other than the address being added and the Brahmin.com part. I have the Daisy which is bigger than this but similar - mine is made in Vietnam and only has Brahmin (not .com though I ordered it from the .com site). If you look at old Kayla webpage from Brahmin (https://www.brahmin.com/kayla-black-melbourne/P2915100001.html) they all look crooked to me too.

It looks good to me other than the address being added and the Brahmin.com part. I have the Daisy which is bigger than this but similar - mine is made in Vietnam and only has Brahmin (not .com though I ordered it from the .com site). If you look at old Kayla webpage from Brahmin (https://www.brahmin.com/kayla-black-melbourne/P2915100001.html) they all look crooked to me too.
On the Dillard's website, which I would say is an authorized retailer, has photos of the interior of their Brahmin bags, and I saw the tag inside say "Brahmin.com." I didn't see the address, but it also didn't show the entire tag in the photo, so it's possible they also have the address on the tag. So, maybe some Brahmin bags purchased at other retailers have this kind of tag?

On the Dillard's website, which I would say is an authorized retailer, has photos of the interior of their Brahmin bags, and I saw the tag inside say "Brahmin.com." I didn't see the address, but it also didn't show the entire tag in the photo, so it's possible they also have the address on the tag. So, maybe some Brahmin bags purchased at other retailers have this kind of tag?
Right. I was not indicating that it was not real - as I think it looks good. Just noting it is different than a similar wristlet that I have. I think chances are pretty good that yours is authentic — that was my only doubt.

Brahmin isn't very careful about keeping things from being crooked. I've returned more than one because of a crooked flap. Now I'm afraid to buy anything with a partial flap.

Lots of red flags with this one. Including the silver hardware, the pattern of the leather on the back (the circle), the size of the plate with the word Brahmin (larger than I expect) and a few other items.

I’d pass
Thank you! Yes, I was suspicious of the hardware too. I almost always see these bags with gold colored hardware and the nameplate is usually thinner.